Getting My Head Around It

I wake up, not remembering what had happened to me. Tears start to well up in my eyes. I go to the bathroom and rinse my face. I look at my reflection and ask myself the question. Who am I and what am I going to be? I decide to go and look for something to do and leave the room. As soon as I walk out of the room I can smell bacon! Following the smell I walk into a dark room and find ramsay eating breakfast at a table.
" Good morning my lady. " He says politely
" Good Morning. "
" Did you sleep well? "
" yes thankyou my lord. " I lie
I look around the room and notice a wooden x shaped thing.
" Whats that? " I ask curiously.
" It helped me train Reek i'll spare you the details. "
" okay. "
" I am going hunting this afternoon, I would recomend you don't come. "
" just you? "
" Reek is coming to help so you will be alone. "
" Okay. "
" Reek?! "
" yes more lord. " says reek as he limps into the room.
" show Lady Lila where her breakfast is. "
" yes my lord "
After Breakfast I am locked in a room with nothing to whilst Ramsay goes hunting.

* 4 hours later *

I had fell asleep and I wake up to hear Reek knocking on the door.
" lord ramsay would like to show you his catch, please follow me my lady "
I follow reek outside and find Ramsay next to a torn up girl with an arrow through her leg. My jaw immediately drops. This is inhuman behaviour I am astonished!
" Good shot don't yoh think my lady "
I can't say anything I am just frozen in the moment. My eyes start to well up again. I can't look a moment longer! I can hear Ramsay walking towards me.