─── ⚝𓄹٠٘ lxxv. 𝗈𝗋𝖽𝖾𝗋 𝗈𝖿 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗉𝗁𝗈𝖾𝗇𝗂𝗑

Bắt đầu từ đầu

In response, Stella turned her head to James who was now leading the 1st years on their carriages.

Smirking, Belle hit her best friend. "You naughty little sausage!"

"What even is that?!" giggled Stella, she has missed Belle so much and her transferring to Hogwarts was a very nice payback to her since Belle didn't write her letters that often this year because she said she was preparing a surprise, which was this one.

Though, Stella couldn't help but think out of all the years passed, why now?

"Let me help you." said Belle, muttering a charm that Stella was not familiar about.

A wash of relief ran over Stella as her soreness from earlier dispersed. She shook her head while laughing, she really could've used a bloody healing charm, but her head was busy thinking about her and James' activity earlier that she forgot to think about it. "Thank you."

"It's not a really strong charm though, I think it'll disappear in a few hours." Belle explained as she wasn't really good at healing charms.

Stella nodded and thanked her again.

"So, d'you like my surprise?" grinned Belle, shaking her shoulders in a dance-y move, trying to make it up because she wanted to surprise her only best friend so bad.

"Yes." sighed Stella, trying to sound disappointed but she was really really happy. "Though, due to your lack of letters, you missed quite a lot on my tattle-tales." she said, referring to her stories about James that Belle is so eager to hear about.

"Now that I'm here, you can tell me all about it." she winked at Stella, dragging her along to a separate carriage. "I'm stealing Stella from you, Potty!"

"Oi!" shouted James as a couple of 1st years laughed at him.

"You've had her all summer!" shouted Belle back, giggling with Stella as she mouthed a 'sorry' to her smiling boyfriend before Belle shut the carriage door, wanting nothing than to talk endlessly with her best friend.

"Brilliant." mumbled James to himself as he watched the carriage move where his girlfriend was.

James Potter was actually struggling with the 1st years by guiding them, he was never a Prefect unlike his girlfriend and Remus, so he had absolutely no practice nor patience for the little devils.

"What's moving the carriages?" innocently asked a 1st year. "Is — is it a ghost?" he whispered, clearly scared.

"Yes." answered James, not wanting to explain to them what a Thestral really is.

He lifted the boy up to the wooden carriage since he was too small. "Next." he says as another boy stepped in front of him.

"Mr. Potty?" asked the small boy, calling James 'Potty' because he heard Belle call him so. "Are you friends with the headgirl?"

As the question was asked, the rest of the 1st years nodded, wanting to know James' answer.

At the mention of her girlfriend, James stood up straight. "Yes, more than friends, actually." He smiled.

"Great!" The 1st years exclaimed. "Do you think you could introduce us to her, she's very pretty." the boy said dreamily.

"No." James shook his head, furrowing his eyebrows at them. "She has a boyfriend."

All of them let out a disappointed 'aww' as they frowned, but they still wanted to know who was their headgirl's boyfriend. "Who?"

With a smirk on his face, James turned to all of them. "Me." he says, blowing all of them raspberries.