𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟐

Почніть із самого початку

„Why did you come in I told you to stay out" I whisper-yelled at him as he leaned against his car.

„I just wanted to see what y'all been doin, ain't I allowed to see what my girlfriend does?" he asked playing it off as cool as before

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

„I just wanted to see what y'all been doin, ain't I allowed to see what my girlfriend does?" he asked playing it off as cool as before.

„I didn't say that...I just think that it wasn't necessary showing up in front of my boss that's all"

„Whatever, get in the car. I'll let you out at home I'll be out with the boys for a few. You gonna stay at home okay?"

„Robyn called me today, I'm actually going over to her...if that's not a problem" the last part needed to be added because I'd never ask anyone if I'm allowed to go.

„Why didn't you tell me?"
„I told you, she called me today. It was spontaneous." I responded to him as he started driving.

„A'ight. Don't stay long. Two hours are enough." I nodded.

| | |

Fenty condo, Los Angeles

Meek dropped me off at Robyn's. We were already relaxing in the living room drinking a glass of wine.

„How's you and Meek?" Robyn asked me inhaling her cigarette.
„Good" I simply replied.

„You and Sparkeyla?"
„Just one night...nothing serious though" Robyn said and started laughing.

„You're a bitch you know that?"
„Yup" emphasized to the p.

„You and Beyoncé? Your date?"
„I already told you, it wasn't a date Rob"

„Whatever, she's really nice to you, ain't she?" she questioned smirking a bit.
„We're friends I guess"

„Yah...right. What did y'all talk bout'?"
„Nothing...we fell asleep together though but nothing spec-"

„Ahh that's so roman-"
„-Rob no, not what you think. We're friends she's my boss remember that."
„Yeah yeah right, you're totally right"

„Your eye is already so much better it's almost gone" she told me placing her finger underneath my eye.

„I know, I bought this good ointment and it really helps me a lot" I replied taking a sip of my water.

A message cut off our conversation and it wasn't anyone else but Beyoncé.

iMessage:

beyoncé: I'm sorry for disturbing you but I thought we could get lunch tomorrow at 11, I'll come and pick you up if you're in :)

me: you're not disturbing me
me: I'm in for lunch I'ma be waiting for you in the front of my house

beyoncé: good I'll see you Onika
beyoncé: take care of you