Chapter Thirty-Eight: Calming Draught and Betrayal

Start from the beginning

Katherine whispers something in Landon's ear and he just gives me a small grin.

They can not still be plotting can they?

"So my spin the bottle is like truth or dare except you have an option to kiss that person. We got veritaserum for truth, alcohol for dare, and your lips for kissing." Pansy explains as we all try our best to understand why she would mix up the games. "Who wants to go first?"

Blaise gives a sly smirk as he spins the bottle, landing on Victoria.

They both give each other kind smiles before Blaise breaks the eye contact.

"What do you say Vic? You wanna?" he questions.

Victoria's smile grew wider as they both leaned in to kiss one another. I've never seen them two as a thing before that moment, but once their lips touched each others, I knew it was great.

There was passion.

So much passion.

They both desperately kissed one another as if they were dying of thirst and the only way to live was each others saliva. It was sort of odd like they were waiting a long time for that to happen.

I excuse myself to go to the bathroom as I bring the small bag in with me. I didn't need to see them kissing for an hour before the draughts wore off.

I lock the door and turn to look at myself in the mirror before giggling to myself.

Victoria and Blaise? That was crazy.

I continue giggling as I drink another bottle of calming draught. I waited about thirty seconds before taking another one as I didn't feel anything from the first.

Then I drank a third bottle.

I finally felt something.

It took a couple bottles but I finally felt more relaxed and my muscles start to loosen as the calming draught was doing it's job.

I flush the toilet to make it seem like I went to the bathroom before washing my hands in the sink. I couldn't help but snicker to myself as I look back up at my reflection once again.

As I walk out of the bathroom, I see Hermione giving Katherine a lap dance. Neither of them were enjoying it whatsoever.

Katherine looks as if she's about to throw up all over Hermione, and Hermione looks like she's constipated.

Pansy looks back at me before continuing to laugh with everyone else at the sight before them.

"Okay, okay. It's my turn now. Moon, what took you so long? Sit down!" she motions for me to sit next to Victoria.

I walk over and sit next to Victoria as the bottle spins. Pansy just stares and watches it like it's a life or death situation.

"Moon,"

Her cheeks glow a slight shade of red before smiling at me. She shrugs her shoulders while leaning in closer.

"Now this is what I've been waiting for," says Blaise.

Pansy snaps her attention to him with a furious expression plastered on her face.

"Shut up, Blaise!" she exclaims.

My eyes flicker between the both of them as Blaise's smile fades down lower.

"Well Moon? Do you want to you know, kiss?" she offers, leaning in with a light blush.

"Yeah sure,"

I lean in with her as our lips touch. She brings her hand up to my cheek, making circles with her thumb as she deepens the kiss between us.