ღ☑ 𝐢𝐦𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐬.

Start from the beginning

# 𝐢𝐧𝐟𝐨 .

lillian was born in the early 20th century in a small town in australia. she never knew who her father was, however her mother always told her that her father was working overseas to earn money for the two of them. lillian came to learn that this was all a lie.

lillian believed in her mother's words until her 16th birthday when she watched as her mother was dragged out of their home by a man who led her to a crowd of over half the town. lillian could only follow and shout for them to release her mother but to no avail.

one of the men in the crowd of people grabbed ahold of lillian, preventing her from running after them any longer. that was when she was told that her mother was a witch; a witch that placed an irreversible 'gift' upon her daughter which granted her immortality and inconsistent visions of the future. thanks to this gift, her hair went from black to white and her eyes went from brown to violet as soon as she hit the age of 20. after that very day, she was left to fend for herself in a society where she would be consistently ridiculed and harmed for her appearance.

through out lillian's life, she moved from place to place to prevent her secret from being discovered.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

#
𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐲 .

doesn't talk too much at first, but it doesn't take long for her to become more outgoing. very difficult to make angry, but it is very noticeable when she is angry. very observant. athletic. gets jealous easily. introvert. high sex drive. stubborn. confident to an extent. always tries to be polite to everyone. selfless at times. very strict when it comes to dancing.

likes. dancing. vanilla ice cream. singing. cats. people she feels comfortable with rings. anything peach or vanilla flavored. neck kisses. skinship. playing with her hair. choreographing dances. being complimented. certain pet names. making people smile. fireworks. going on long walks.

dislikes. watching those around her pass away. people who try to hook up with her. feeling pressured. messing up a dance. being degraded. seeing people upset. people whispering in her ear. getting hurt. rude people. being asked about her family.

❛❛ 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐧𝐬 𝐨𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐚𝐢𝐧 𝐬𝐮𝐛𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐬. ❜❜

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

IMMORTALS. immortal being + dance choreographer/instructor!au.
pansexual | submissive | non multiverse 0/1

MAIN FC: roseanne park / rosé [ blackpink ]
SIDE FC: son chaeyoung [ twice ]
GENDERBEND FC: choi taeyang / theo [ p1harmony ]

semi lit or lit rp only [ 3rd p. ]
dni -16 ooc

 ]dni -16 ooc