DESTINED TO DREAM - BOTTLED UP

*long update*
DISCLAIMER: read under your own risk. THIS IS A LOVE STORY WITH NO ROMANCE!! logic lam paakama padinga , i think you will enjoy it. if not , sorry in advance.

*********

"Don't be ridiculous machan!",  Rakshan growled at his best friend and buisness partner.

"Idhellam unaku sonna puriyadhu machan ", Ashwin said looking at the roof of the restaurant dreamily.

(you will not get it man!!)

" paithiyakaara !! paithiyakaara!!! ore oru paper adhula irukra ore oru peru adha vechu how do you think you will find one person out of 140 million in India?", Rakshan said as he is totally done with his craziness for past couple of weeks.

(are you crazy ? how do you think you will find one person out of 140 million in India, with just a  name on the paper ?)

"Adhula dhan ava Tamil nu theliva iruke apram enna da?", he argued back drinking his green tea while serving his friend with hot coffee.

(It's obvious that she is tamil!!)

"Machan Tamil la eludhuna Ava Tamilnaadu dhanu artham illada . Tamil therinja vera place la irundhu vandhrukalam la. Even if she is from there , it's not a small town . it's whole state with 28 districts. Avlo periya oorula epdi da kandu pudipa?", Rakshan pulled the mug from Ashwin's hand forcefully yet not letting a single drop of his coffee to drop on the floor.

(if she has written in tamil , it doesn't necessarily mean that she's from tamilnadu. it also could be a tamil girl from anywhere else) 

"Dei !! enna patha unaku epdi theriyudhu? Nan enna paithiyakaarana yosikama idhellam panradhuku?", he asked seriously offended by his friend. 

(hey man! how do i look to you ? do i look like a patient from escaped from pychiatric ward?)

"pinna nee enna scientist maari ya panra ? beach la kadandha edhayo porukittu vandhutu paithiyam maari penathitu iruka ?" , Rakshan mocked again.

( Then what? are you scientist ? look how you talk non-sense because of that piece of trash you pickeup up from the beach?")

"Dei!! inga paaru adhu endha paper nu!", he showed the paper 'THE PAPER' to prove his friend that he has not gone completely crazy.

( just look at this?)'

"ooooohh!" he echoed through the room like he realizing that the possibility of finding that person is increased from one in 140 million to one in 20 million but  was not fully convinced that he is anywhere close finding that person who supposedly changed his view of life according to him and made him crazy enough to chase the person he didn't meet.

"ipo puriyudha nan enna panna poren uh?" , Ashwin smirked like he is right all along.

( So!! now do you understand what I am going to do?)

"nalla puriyudhu da !! chennai poitu nalla serupadi vangitu asinga pattu vara poranu theriyudhu!" , rakshan still tried to change his mind about leaving to chennai.

( yeah!! i now understand everything very clear now? you are going to get slapped with slipper in chennai )

"Olunga nan vara varikum restaurant ah pathuko! foreign ponnungla pathadhum kadai ya adamanam vechradha da ?" please oru one week to 10 days la vandhruven!!"

(just behave and take of the restaurant until i come back. please it's just for 1 week to 10 days)

Ashwin has already decided to leave and nothing is gonna change it not even his best friend , business partner and his foster brother.