Stronger Together: Powergirl

Depuis le début

"Armed robbery at a pizza place on 5th and Siegel", says Winn.

Winn and James were at Kara's loft, giving her and Ashley practice, start small, get better.

"You can take that, Kara", Ashley says.

Kara rolls her eyes and chuckles before flying away. "Remember, bulletproof means bullets bounce off of you", James says. "You don't want anyone to get hurt, don't let the bad guys even get a shot off".

"Oh, yeah and also try not to damage the suit", Winn says.

"Really Winn", says Ashley.

"I, uh, helped make the outfit", Winn tells James. "I got some mad sewing skills".

"My turn", Ashely says.

"Ambulance caught in traffic on Donner Avenue carrying a heart attack victim", James says. "They're not gonna me it to National City General in time".

"Oh, and a fully-loaded ambulance is about 9,200 pounds", Winn says. "Which would mean, you'd need to use a maximum of 44,498 newtons of force..".

"Ashley, what he means is, gently this time", James interrupted.

"You do realized that wasn't me", says Ashley. "I know we're twins, but we're fraternal also".

"Yeah", James says the same time Winn says, "right".

Ashley gently landed the ambulance on the ground, next to the hospital.

"Powergirl rescued an ambulance stuck in traffic, saving the life of a man inside", says female newscaster.

"Another super save for Supergirl and Powergirl", says male newscaster.

"Looks like National City's hero's is starting to live up to their name", the female newscaster says.

Winn gets an alert on his computer. "Oh, this one's the Fire Department. Hey, Kara, youre gonna love this one, its a classic. Kitten up a tree".

After Kara saved the kitten, she flew down with the animal and handed it to this little girl. "I thought you said it was a cat", Kara says, on comms.

"Who names her snake Fluffy", Winn asked.

Ashley laughs on comms. "Thank Rao, because i don't like snakes".

"Ha ha Ash", Kara says, as she flies in the sky waiting for her next task. "What are you doing?".

"In your loft, watching the news", Ashely says, as she has her feet propped, eating a slice of pizza.

Kara flies back to her loft, to see the recent news, of her saving Fluffy, the snake. "A dazzling display of heroics but the Girl of Steel, now has a grateful National City asking, "What oil spill", male newscaster says. "Watch out Metropolis. Looks like we're about to give you a run for your superhero money".

Kara laughs in excitement, while Ashley spends her excitement on the couch eating donuts. "I cant believe its working", says Ashely.

"People are really starting to believe in them", says Kara.

"In you and Ash, Kara", says James.

"We couldn't have done it without you too", says Kara.

"Thank you", Ashely yells, because her mouth is full of donuts.

They all laugh. Then there was a knock at the door. Ashley and Kara used their x-ray vision to see who it was. "God, what, did you too do. Order more pizza. Your a beast". Winn says.