Red panda

(This is when Ming attacked the sky dome)

"I did it on my own~~" Robaire sang as he reached for a girl with red hair who was being lifted by strangers. Suddenly the band heard "MEI-MEI" they all turned and saw a red monster.

AaronT: OMG- WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT

They all stared at the red monster in shock. After a few minutes, they all watch as 4townies started running away.

Robaire: HELP-

The red monster started getting closer to them, and then it grabbed the sign that the boys were attached to.

They all started to scream. Jesse curled his legs up and started screaming and crying. Robaire stuck his arms and legs out while also screaming. Tae-young curled up into a ball while covering his face. AaronT was waving his hands around while looking down at the ground. AaronZ was being throw around like a ragdoll.

The red monster had finally been distracted. and Robaire had began trying to make himself get loose of the wire that was holding him up.

After a few minutes Robaire finally got loose from his wire and landed on the ground kinda hard.

Robaire: JESSE, JUMP DOWN

Jesse: FUCK OFF ROBAIRE-

Robaire: STOP BEING A PUSSY AND JUST JUMP, I'LL CATCH YOU.

Jesse and Robaire kept yelling at each other until Jesse suddenly fell off of his wire, but he was caught be Robaire

Robaire: Told you.

Jesse: Fuck off.

Robaire: Okay then. *Drops Jesse*

Jesse: AUGH- FUCK YOU

AaronZ: UHH- CAN YOU STOP FIGHTING AND HELP US DOWNN!!?

Robaire and Jesse: RIGHT SORRY-

After a while they had gotten Z down, now it was time for the younger one.

Z: TAE JUMP DOWN, I'VE GOT YOU

Tae-young didn't say anything he was in shock.

Z: TAE-YOUNG, JUMP- WE'VE ALL GOT YOU-

Tae-young finally snapped back into reality and saw the band and the situation. he started panicking and he started moving around and he made his wire snap.

AaronZ: FUCK- FUCK FUCK FUCK-

AaronZ and Robaire luckily made it in time and caught Tae-young.

Then they all heard a big boom sound and all looked at where the sound came from and saw the red monster passed out on the stage.

The band has used this opportunity to get T down.

T had calmed down a little and but still freaking out.

Z: T, WE GOT YOU JUMP TO US!!

T had got the message and started to try to get the wire off of his back. He struggled.

Finally he got the wire off of his back and fell into the arms of Robaire and Z

The band could finally calm down and embrace eachother.