𝟎𝟒 || 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞

Start from the beginning

"Hey, Cap, where we headed to?" you ask Mikey. 

"I told ya, stop callin me Captain. It was a one time thing," he grumbles at the memory of the one time he attempted to boss you around. "I got the message already, no bossin' ya around." 

"Ya still haven't answered my question. Cap," you say, knowing you'll never let go of the stupid nickname. 

⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉♡⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉

"So, y'all got food or what?" Y/n asks her kidnapper as they attempt to suffocate themselves by rolling their tongue back in their throats. "Nah? No food? Got it." They aren't too great for conversations.

"Can ya just release me so I get to go buy some, 'cause..."

"Ook. No releasing me. Gotcha."

⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉♡⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉

She's so beautiful, it hurts to look at her. The way her eyes shine as she looks over to the concrete jungles that extend over the gigantic territory of Tokyo, trying to spot familiar places with her eyes, her mouth slightly open and her eyes wide in fascination. Or maybe it's the way she's holding his hand so tight she could rip it off as she leans out of the edge of the building ever so slightly, to take a better look at the city. 

Then again, maybe it is just her. How the sun reflects on her skin, its rays blessed to become acquainted with such graceful figure. How she lifts her feet up and down, simulating a jump out in that beautiful world.

Or how she looks back at him, every once in a while, saying "Beautiful."

⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉♡⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉ 

"If by the age of twenty we're still alive and all," she begins, "we could go." 

Mikey looks at her. "Go? Really?" she smiles down at him. 

He's sitting in between her legs, his head on her stomach as she lightly messes up his hair, massaging his head. He's practically laying on her, hugging her right leg as she comforts him.

"Just for a few weeks, I guess. A few weeks, a month or so," she tells him.

"A month in Argentina?" he asks her, hopeful, "only you and me?"

"Only you and me."

⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉♡⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉ 

"KEISUKE BAJI! YOU'RE DEAD MEAT," Y/n screams from inside her bedroom, leaning out the window. 

Baji runs away with the grace of an elephant, tripping on a trash can in the process, laughing as he stands up and runs from you, who's already putting your shoes on, ready to hunt him down and beat him to a pulp for almost dying. 

He just got released from the hospital, and since no one was allowed to visit, no one has seen him for a month or so. You're the first one he's thought of, but he should've known better than to pop in your room while you were repainting the walls. Your room was a white mess now, and your neutral colour was gone.

"Try and catch me!" he screams, entering Mikey's driveway.

He climbs up to Mikey's room's window and makes his way in, greeting his friend affectionately to then quickly hide under his bed. 

The front door slams open as heavy steps echo in the house. Y/n L/n has arrived. 

"Where is the bastard, Cap?" you ask. 

He sighs, not bothering to correct you. "Which one?" 

You think for a moment. "Kei." 

"Not here?" he asks, feigning ignorance comically, putting a no-japanese face on, opening his arms and raising his eyebrow in pure confusion. 

You stomp away, over to Keisuke's house, to have some tea time with his mother. No motherfucker messes with your precious remodelling, (something that you'd normally do twice a week,) not even a practically resurrected fucker.

⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉♡⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉ 

"I won the 100m, got eleven seconds fifty two," Y/n says. 

"NO WAY!" Mikey yelled.

"Scream a little louder, I think the grandma crossing the road down there didn't hear ya!"

"Sorry, sorry," he says, still excited. Then, after a second he tries again, "So cool!"

"I know! I've got the video, wanna see?" she asks, pulling her phone out of the pocket of her jacket. They're currently walking to an unknown destination, their hands in their pockets and arms intersected. 

"Damn..." he says as he watches her completely smash the meet record, surpassing all of the sprinters in her heat, who now behind her struggle to catch up. She fiercely moves her arms and legs in sync, as if she was living through the biggest burst of adrenaline of her life. "You're...wow..."

She smiles at him. "Yeah. Running is my thing. It really is." Then, caught up in the moment, "I'll run at the Olympics some day. You'll see me from the TV in Shin's room." 

It was left unsaid, but at that moment, they were both really, truly happy. 

⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉♡⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉ 

He looks up at the sky, chuckling darkly. "I would've been cheering you on."