𝟎𝟒 || 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞

Depuis le début

But they didn't feel like home. The warm, mesmerizing beauty that they held was long gone, and now all felt cold, disturbingly terrifying. 

Why did this beautiful place he'd called home from the moment he was able to think clearly lose its spark, all of a sudden? Was it her? He didn't doubt it.  

She had this way of taking control of his life with her smile, the way she had come to mean so much to him it tore him apart to think he'd never hear her laugh again. 

Then something weird happened. 

For the first time, it hit him all at once. 

⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉♡⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉

"Don't you dare die on me, Arthur!" Mikey screams theatrically, holding a wooden sword planted in the ground. 

"I'm...so...sorr...." Y/n responds, fake blood pouring out of an also fake wound on the side of her head, "I'm..."

She can't continue her sentence, as her eyes roll back and her body relaxes visibly: Arthur has died. 

"Gwen!" Kei calls out to Mikey, hurriedly making his way towards the two, trying not to fall and trip in the gigantic bright green dress he's wearing. "They're com- ARTHUR!" he screams at the sight of his friend's body on the ground, "Oh my - Gwen, we've really got to go - Oh poor Arthur!"

Mikey nods, his eyes glowing with tears, sniffling as he stands up with all but grace in the salmon red, massive dress he's wearing and runs with his friend out the door.

The curtains move in front of the theatre, and the Act 1 has finally ended. The audience being to stand up and clap vigorously as the names of the actors in the play are called out by the primary school teacher. 

As their names being to be called out, Keisuke Baji, Y/n L/n and Manjiro Sano walk out of the backstage and onto the stage, the two males still inside ridiculously enormous, very womanly dresses and the girl dressed like a male prince of the Medieval ages, all bowing as the audience of families goes wild over their performance.  

⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉♡⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉

"D/n, I'm not kidnapping your daughter. Merely taking her to a festival," Mikey tells your dad  as they both wait for you downstairs in the living room as you get ready with your new friend Hina and one of your best friends, Emma. 

"Just checkin'," your dad grumbles, "Juuust checkin'." 

Mikey sighs. Having known your dad since he was ten certainly helps, knowing it could be way worse. 

"Right."

They're interrupted by you, walking comically down the stairs. You weren't wearing your shoes yet, but your dress was so long it was almost irritating, and if you didn't look so damn hot ( A/n: don't try me you're so hot 🥵) inside it, you would've taken it off and replaced it with a normally sized one right away. 

"Yeah, okay. You're stayin' home, all comfy an' cozy," your dad says. 

"Absolutely not. Y/n, put ya shoes on, we're goin' right now," Mikey declares, looking at you in awe. 

You smile at them through your walking struggle, and delicately descend down the stairs, readying yourself for the summer festival that's about to come. It's your first time going, you're pretty excited.