Secret Stash

KAITLIN'S P.O.V

"So what's this surprise then?" Chloe asked.

I smile and then walk over to a wardrobe and open the door to reveal a range of costumes all allegedly stolen from the drama department a few terms ago.

"If you wanted to play dress-up you could have just asked," I said.

"It's not playing dress-up so much as it is a dress rehearsal," I said.

"So these were given to you by the drama club," Chloe said.

"Ya a few years ago," I said.

"And you haven't given them back," Chloe said shocked.

"Well, they never asked for it back so ya I haven't," I said getting a look from Chloe.

"Fine I'll give them back after the show just pick a costume will ya," I said crossing my arms.

"Ok but I'm not sure what will work," Chloe said.

"Well given your character is a trained huntress so I guess the hooded leather armour with the face cloth will work," Kaitlin said.

"I get the hooded leather armour but why the face mask?" Chloe asked.

"Think about it sets up the romance of the princess me and the Huntress you if your beauty is given a reveal," I said as I put a costume in front of her to check the size.

"Right so what will I wearing for the final wedding?" Chloe said.

"One of these," I said as I revealed a row of jewelled dresses.

After going through all the costumes mixing and matching to find the best we decided to go home we talk about some more scenes as we make our way back home. When we get there I open and close the door as quietly as I could and gestured to Chloe to be quiet as we made our way to our room I peek in the main room and see my parents passed out on the sofa. I close the door to the main room and we creep into our room and close the door with as little sound as possible before I turn round and push Chloe into the wall kissing her as she kisses me back.

"Coming on a little strong aren't you," Chloe said.

"We haven't done it in a long time too long if you ask me and we have the end of year festival is the very next day so I want to do this now," I said as I kissed her along her neck and down to her collar bone.

"Should I even ask what you mean by it?" Chloe said as she pulled me in close by my waist.

"Why don't I show you," I said.

I kiss Chloe more on her neck and shoulders as I moved one hand under her shirt and up to her bra and with the other moved it behind her and under her skirt. As I continued Chloe begins to let out small and cute moans with every movement of my hands and each time she would move her hands over her mouth so as not to wake up our parents. I grabbed one of her hands and moved it to my chest with every passing second I could feel Chloe kissing me more intensely I removed her skirt as I moved her to the bed. Chloe lay down back onto the bed as I move on top of her as I kissed her I could feel her unbuttoning my shirt as I moved my lips down to her neck and began to nibble at it slightly.

"What me to stop?" I said.

"Don't you dare," Chole replied.

"As you wish," I said as I continued.

After we had our fun I sat up on the bed and though my arms up as I stretched out my body as Chloe put her underwear back on considering I removed it earlier. I then get a call from Andy thinking this should be good I grab my phone and answer it.

"My my my a director calling his actors who saw that coming," I said.

"Cut the crap, Kaitlin, I don't have time," Andy said.

"Jeez fine what is it?" I said.

"Have you and your co-star had a dress rehearsal yet?" Andy said.

"Oh you can cross that off your list of problems it's all taken care of," I said.

"Humm perhaps there is hope for you yet," Andy said.

"Wow thanks," I said before hanging up.

I then feel one of Chloe's hands move to cup my breast and the other travels down my thigh and I arch to her touch she smiles at me and I close my eyes as I let my body lean on hers.

"What was that?" Chloe asked.

Just Andy stressing as he always does when a play that he is working on is one day away" I said as I turned my head to kiss her.

Just then there is a knock on our door.

"Hey Kaitlin Chole you in there we're all out here for our little end of year school festival ritual and I brought Sammy along" Siad Sam from the other side of the door.

"Oh shoot, Chole get dressed we're going to have some fun," I said.

"Hey guy's give me a sec I totally forgot about that," I said.

"Fine I'll be in the kitchen making myself a sandwich I'm starving," Sam said.

After two minutes of making sure that Chloe is wearing the right clothes so she would fit in later tonight, we left our room and made it to the kitchen to see Sam and Sammy munching on some ham and cheese sandwiches.

"Well I expected that Sam would be stuffing his face but you," I said looking at Sammy.

"We're twins what did you expect?" Sammy said.

"For one of you to have self-control... come on let's go and have some fun," I said as I grabbed the sandwiches put then on the counter and pulled them out of the apartment.

"So where are we going?" Chloe said.

"We are going to a little spot that Momo and I found about a couple of years ago right," I said looking at Momo and she nodded in agreement.

"And this spot is what exactly?" Sammy said.

"A place were over the moths me and Momo well mostly Momo have been stashing this that we are not strictly allowed to have so we then at this time before the school year ends to fully cut loose," I said.

"Ok colour me intrigued now what kind of items will be there?" Sam said.

"Well that depends on what Momo has been stashing in there ever since me and Chloe got together officially so I haven't had much time to gather supplies shall we say," I said as we made it to the river that goes through the middle of the town.