𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟗: 𝐏𝐨𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐝 𝐅𝐨𝐨𝐝

Start from the beginning

The highest members of BONTEN had already arrived to the school as they were now currently in the principal's office which was now their meeting room. They sat around a big table surrounded by chairs that took the shape of a throne. Koko who arrived later than everyone else walked in and took an empty seat next to Kakucho before crossing one leg over the other with his arms folded.

His dark wild orbs scanning the room to find Sanzu rudely placing both his feet on the table before popping a few pills into his mouth as he leaned back on his chair, seeming bored and unpatient. Rindou was sucking on a lollipop in his mouth and scrolling through his phone with the same bored expression while his brother Ran was watching something suspicious on his.

"Oi, turn the fucking volume down, jackass", Sanzu growled, "Shouldn't you be watching your shit in your room?"

"Oh, I'm sorry, but is this pig talking to me?"

Ran played it off with sarcasm only getting on his nerves even more. Sanzu was about to get up but Kakucho ordered him to sit down. He narrowed his eyes at the man who had his arms folded, sitting down on the seat next to Mikey's, opposite to him.

He had his eyes closed like he was taking a short nap while waiting.

"Shut the fuck up, orphan ass", he snapped back.

"Sanzu... sit."

The cold but calming voice of their leader was heard as his eyes narrowed up to meet Sanzu's. Feeling chills run down his spine, Sanzu grunted before sitting back down. He glared over at Ran who was giving him a devilish smirk before getting back to his video.

Koko sat there, bored out of his mind as he wondered what was taking so long for Y/n to arrive. Finally, they heard the huge doors to their meeting room creaking open and two of their workers walked in.

They stood on the sides and bowed their heads as they held the door for Y/n to make her way inside. As the woman casually entered the room, the men's eyes (except Mikey) widened as they felt their ears burning up.

Their eyes burning with desires for the woman who'd just entered the room. Her black suit hugging her body so tightly revealing her curves and every bit of what a man would crave. She wore nothing inside her coat but a black bandeau.

The smell of her perfume filled the room as she got closer and further inside before the door closed behind her after the two workers exit the space. You could hear the loud footsteps of her heels at every step she took.

Her long lushes hair was left lose behind her, leaving a bit of her collarbone revealed to the eyes of the men in front of her, staring her down like a pack of wolves in heat. Mikey sat there quietly as she came and sat on the opposite seat across from him on the other end of the table.

"Am I late?" she mumbled in a seductive tone.

Ran leaned in from his seat and bit his lower lip as he stared her down only for her stick her tongue out at him angrily, making him chuckle.

"Eh-ehm..." Kakucho cleared his throat, snapping out of his fantasies, "Let's start the meeting now..."

"So why did you call us in for, boss?" Koko questioned, "If this is about me taking money from the bank while we were out looking for food, again, nobody needs the money! So we could just take-"

"It's not about that, you idiot," Kakucho sighed.

"Oh, never mind then..." Koko murmured.

"Mikey-kun?" Takemichi spoke up, looking over at Mikey.

Everyone's eyes were on their leader, he was quiet as usual, staring down at the table before finally lifting his head up and spoke.

"...Five people have been reported dead this morning," he maffled.