🦋What is this?🦋

Hello there! ♥︎

You may be asking, what is this book? Well, its not necessarily a book, but that's what we'll call it anyway.

This is the Encanto Songs book, and I thank you in advance for clicking on this.

This book contains all the Encanto songs, and at least one of your favorite Encanto songs.

------------------HOW IT WORKS------------------

The official YouTube video of the song will be placed as the image at the top, and you will be able to click/press play and listen. You can do this to either just listen to the song and move on, or click/press play to be listening to it while you sing along, using the lyrics that will be displayed underneath the video.

(A/N: THE VIDEOS AT THE TOP WILL NOT BE THE ENCANTO SONGS VIDEOS WITH THE LYRICS ALREADY IN THEM, THEY WILL JUST BE THE NORMAL OFFICIAL VIDEOS OF THE SONGS.)

Underneath the YouTube video will be the lyrics to whatever Encanto song your listening to. Use them to sing along to the song if you forgot the lyrics/words.

During the lyrics, it's also going to say who is singing what line. This helps if you don't know who is singing a certain part in a song.

The title of the songs will also be shown at the top incase dont know. The full title of the songs.

Thats all you need to know!

🦋 Enjoy the Encanto songs! 🦋