ep 2 (WHY CAN'T YOU GIVE IT A TRY)

after a long hour of mr.kim's class. the two friends went to the café to eat something...
As always hearing screams from every girl and boy they finally got to sit next to there younger friends who is already eating..

H: hey there

enhypen : hi hyung hi noona~

y/n : oh hi

sunghoon: noona! I heard you broke up with seok hoon hyung? just after a week..

H: he's boring that's why

jake: then noona! whom are you going to date now?

H: I'm setting her up with my friend she only has 4 or 5 boys left in this whole collge..

jungwon : hyung!! why are you answering noona's questions?? your not noona neither her boyfriend!!

sunghoon : I'm also curious. you guys are dating everyone but why don't you date each other?

y/n : because we are best friends if we date and broke up it might make us quite akward to become best friends again.

H: right.

sunghoon : that's right... but it might not be akward if you didn't like each other...

H: that mightbe hard for her~ every single girl I dated is in love with me so if I date her she might fall in love with me too...

the girl choked her food out making an ew face which made the younger boys laugh and continue their eating..

____

the college hours has finally ended and now it's time for heesueng to arrange a double date with his new girlfriend and y/n with another guy...

again they are late for their date after watching a movie and sleeping.. they started getting ready...

heesueng got ready first and waited for y/n to arrive and finally he saw her coming down but he was somehow shocked to see y/n...

 (y/n outfit)

(heesueng outfit)

(heesueng outfit)

 H : your beautiful today...

y/n : what? oh thanks.but our outfits seems like a couple outfit! why did you wear that today of all days??

H: you gave it to me! and I never wore it!!

y/n : anyway let's go we're really late.. we have to eat something on the way too...