...

"That was so weird," Beomgyu says. "Since when did you and Hongjoong start talking?"
"Since yesterday. He wants me to tutor him in math," I tell him.

"And that thing with Seonghwa, where did that come from?"

"I don't know, he was probably just being nice," I say.

"Maybe tutoring him wouldn't be all that bad..." I say.
Beomgyu gives me a concerned look, "Don't tell me he bribed you with a kiss," He says, sipping on his strawberry milk.

"Pfft, of, course not," I fake laugh.
"Just becareful, Y/n."

"What do you mean?" I ask, confused.
"Just don't get yourself into something that could hurt you," He explains.
I was thankful that Beomgyu always looked out for me like this.

"Thanks, and I will be careful. I'm not actually going to kiss him, don't worry."

He shakes his head and chuckles, "Anything is possible with Hwang Y/n."

☯︎︎☯︎︎☯︎︎

School had come to an end for the day and I was outside, once again sitting on a bench waiting for my mom.

Hongjoong told me to meet him here after school, but I assumed I didn't need to anymore since he came to me at lunch. But I was mistaken.

I feel someone's presence plonk down next to me onto the bench.

"Hwang Y/n."

"?"

"I do know your name. And I know that you're really good at math. So could you please tutor me? I'm begging you."

I sigh, "I'll have to think about it."

Things go silent before a small smirk appears on his face. "That's good enough for me," He says. "Thank you, Y/n."
He puts out a hand. Does he want me to shake it? Or fist bump?

"Okay," I lightly push his hand away.

My mom arrived. "I have to go." I stand up and start walking to the car.

He stands up and shouts, "Thank you for saying you'll think about it, Hwang Y/n!"

I shake my head and get into the car.

"That's the same boy from yesterday," My mother says as soon as I close the car door. "Hello to you to, mom."

"Are you sure he isn't giving you any trouble?" She asks. "I'm sure, mom. He just wants me to tutor him, so I said I would think about it," I reassure her.

*

The drive home was a comfortable silence, until my brother got in the car. We had to fetch him on our way home from his workplace.

"How was your day sweetie?" My mom asks Hyunjin.
"Very good, I finally asked Nabi to be my girlfriend!" He says. "That's very nice. Y/n is going to be tutoring a boy soon," Mom tells him. I wish she hadn't.

"Ooo, Y/n has a boyfriend~"

"I do not."

"Not yet," He says. "Aish. Stop it, please."

*

We arrived home, and I went upstairs. Once I got my homework done, I laid on my bed, thinking of whether I should tutor Hongjoong or not.

I didn't really want to, but I decided that he might really need the help and I seemed to be his only option. But, I wanted to also get something out of it.

Now, I didn't completely ignore what he said about kissing me. I know it was probably a joke, but it didn't seem like such a bad idea.
I'm desperate to have my first kiss, just get it out of the way. So, if he can just kiss me once, just one small kiss, I'll tutor him.