More than that 01 [ © chaeyeonz_ ]

○●○ 

"That's a wrap! Good job everyone!", the director said as they finished filming the episode.

As usual, Xiaoting already clings to Yujin, Hiyyih and Hikaru holding each other's hands, Mashiro, Yeseo, and Youngeun happily walking out the studio. Then there's Chaehyun walking alone without noticing Dayeon who's following her at the back.

"Eonnie... eonnie", Dayeon silently called Chaehyun. She was clueless why her eonnie is acting up like this.

●○● 

"Eonnie, look at me..."

"Eonnie..."

"Chaehyuna", Dayeon tried for the last time, gladly Chaehyun turn around this time.

"Are you mad?", Dayeon asked.

"Let's go talk outside", Chaehyun said then gone to the bench near the studio.

○●○ 

DAYEON

I saw eonnie sitting at the bench. I sit beside her without leaving any space between- but she moved quite a bit far from me.

"Eonnie are you mad?" I asked hoping that she'll answer my question. I don't want us to be like this.

Earlier, I also want to leave the studio clinging to her, holding her hand- like we always do.

"What am I to you, Dayeon?", she asked. I can feel that she's mad. What did I do?

"My eonnie. My friend. My Chaehyun"

"Friend?"

●○● 

"Eonnie, tell me why are you mad? Please?", I said and hold her hand. Luckily, she didn't removed it.

"Earlier... I'm expecting that you'll...", she said, she seems hesitant.

"What eonnie?" I said as I tightly hold her hand.

"I'm hoping that you'll right my name...", she explained. Now I get it.

○●○ 

CHAEHYUN

I hate that we're like this. It's so frustrating.

"Eonnie, earlier..." Dayeon started to explain, I can feel her sincerity by the way she's holding my hand right now.

"We're alone, Dayeon", I said.

"Chaehyuna... I'm sorry for not writing your name, but I did it on purpose" she said.

That caught me, IN PURPOSE?

"Dayeon what do you mean-"

●○● 

"Shhh, Chaehyun listen first. I admit I made a mistake for making you feel like this, I even saw how you checked my answer after writing- and seeing that you wrote my name- I regret that I didn't wrote yours", Dayeon said, still explaining.

"But there's something on my mind that moment", she added.

She stares at me, squishing my hand, then smile, "I was thinking that you're my girlfriend so being in that 'friend' level won't fit you, you're more than that, Chaehyuna"