In his room

Levi starts with kissing your lips softy and gently

Then it slowly becomes more rough that he wants to fight for the love you both had for each other

You let his tongue into your mouth and he explores it

Both of your salivas are combining with each other

He unlocks your bra easily and threw it away

He sucks your boobs and massages the other one with his hands

y/n:*groans* Levi... 

Levi: I love you baby

He gently began running his finger tips up your inner thigh and beneath your dress, the silk of the loose skirt slowly bunched up at Levi's palm.Levi stopped his fingers just at the beginning of your underwear. There he traced them, his fingertips admiring the lacy patterns which lay just above your thigh. You pursed your lips. You shut your eyes as he finger edged closer to the growing heat between your legs.

Levi: you want it?

You just nodded but in your head you were practically begging for more. "Yeah?" Levi grinned, you nodded again. He chuckled at your desperate response before quickly removing his fingers from under your skirt.He crashes his lips onto yours.

He stopped the kiss. "God." Levi sighed as his eyes dragged from your face and down your body, only to lock eyes with you once more. You felt so exposed, almost embarrassed. So much so you tried to cover your abdomen up a bit with your arms. 

Levi reached for his belt buckle and threw it to the side of the bed. He took off your underwear looked at your wet pussy and then glanced at you while smirking. "Already this wet huh? Its literally leaking out of your pussy ya know?" Levi said.He licked your inner thigh in order to tease you. "P-please, baby uhhh" You said. He then gave you a long lick. You shivered in pleasure. 

He unbuttoned his pants and took off his boxers, revealing his big hardened member.He went straight to the cupboard. He grabbed a condom and put it on. He then pinned you on the bed and went in you without any warning. You screamed in pleasure. He was going really rough. He leaned in and started sucking on your hardened bud.

Soon you felt a shiver down your stomach and you knew you were about to cum. "Ahh, L-Levi im- again before finishing you came. Then you just laid there while Levi fucked you. Soon you felt his dick twitch and he came. He then got up and threw the condom. He went to the side drawer and grabbed wet wiped and cleaned you a bit.

y/n: *panting* Im sleepy...

Levi: Sleep then *kisses your forehead*