Helluva Boss/ Hazbin Hotel oc

Name: Desdemona

Nickname(s): Des, Mona, or any nickname that your oc/any other character wants to call her.

Gender: Female

Age: 20 (can change depending on the age of your oc/the other characters)

Species: Imp

Sexuality: Pansexual

Appearance:

Personality: Desdemona is quite the tsundere

Personality: Desdemona is quite the tsundere. She is stoic and cold, can sometimes be hotheaded at times, and is very focused on what she does. Her stoic and cold demeanor doesn't give away much of what she is actually feeling, one has to pay attention to any subtle changes to her facial expression, posture, and the movements of her tail to get an idea of what she's feeling. As you get close to her however she will open up to you, showing you her more sweet and kind side. Then you'll see that she's very much the sweet and loyal Imp, willing to do anything and everything for the demons, Hellhounds, and Imp's in her life.

Occupation: Maintenance and repair woman and generally just any task that is needed (Hazbin Hotel universe), weapons specialist at I.M.P. (Helluva Boss universe).

Likes: Her job, explosions, candy (as surprising as that may sound), visiting the other Hell rings, music (you'll sometimes catch her dancing to it when she thinks no one is watching her), warm and fluffy things (Angel Dust could be considered as such), and cuddles.

Dislikes: Nifty (she thinks she's annoying), the Hell purges that happen (it's why she works at the hotel), the news (it's never about anything good), when people she cares about get hurt, the human world (she likes to avoid going there if she can), Striker (she has a thing about despising people who stab people in the back), and alcohol (she gets weird when drunk).

Other information: Like all Imp's Desdemona is quite short. She is taller than Moxie and Millie but is shorter than Blitz, but she doesn't like it when people comment on her height. In the Hazbin Hotel universe she will both live and work at the hotel. Whilst she will have a very cheap one person apartment in the Helluva Boss universe. Her main outfit is the one in her appearance picture but she will dress up if need be. Lastly the white on the tip of her tail is a birth mark whilst the white design all across her arm and shoulder is a tattoo. It travels up her arm to her shoulder and down her side, starting at her wrist and ending at her ribs.