- 1 ~ Sex on top of the city -

Start from the beginning

She quickly did her makeup and hair and rushed down the stairs. ''Is he here yet'' She questioned. ''No. You look nice even though you had 20 minutes to get dressed'' Alya snickered.

''Oh, how sweet. Did you make sure everyone is parked down below? He isn't supposed to suspect anything'' Marinette worried. ''Yes. He's Here'' Alya shrieked.

As the man slowly made his way to the door.

''Happy Birthday'' They cheered as the confetti popped overhead. The banner fell from the sky along with the balloons and streamers.

''Happy Birthday baby'' Marinette smiled as she tip-toed and pecked his lips. ''Aww thank you Angel'' He whispered back as they shared a short kiss. ''Thank You everyone-''

Time skip...

''So is there anything else I have to be looking out for'' He asked hugging her from behind. ''Well we are going on a trip so I can have you all to myself. Maybe you will get your gift there'' She whispered back turning to him.

She wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled him down to her lips. ''Mari-'' She groaned and pulled away. ''What is it'' She replied while he laughed. ''Uhm he's here'' Alya whispered in her ear. ''Oh. I'll be back. Okay, baby'' He nodded and she walked away.

''Hey,'' Adrien smiled. ''What are you doing here I thought you were in Italy'' she whisper yelled pulling him upstairs. ''I wasn't going to miss my best friend's birthday'' he said taking her hand.

''Adrien. If he's your best friend we shouldn't be doing this, especially now'' She pulled away. ''But babe I missed you-'' ''No-'' ''Everything Okay'' the birthday boy came upstairs asking.

''Yes. Happy Birthday'' Adrien grinned. as Mari rolled her eyes. ''What are you doing here I thought you were coming back next week'' Luka smiled back. ''I could never miss your birthday after all that you did for me'' He replied with a grin.

''Great-'' ''Let's get you to come champagne'' Marinette said pulling Luka back down the stairs to the kitchen...

''Adrien stop it'' She mumbled as he placed his hands on her hips. ''Fine then but only if you meet me after this'' He responded with a smirk. ''Fine. Now stay out of my sight for the rest of the night or I will kick you out of my house'' She warned before going back inside...

Later that night after the party...

''So can I stay over-'' ''Nope. Go pack tomorrow we go on our trip. If I see your sexy face for the rest of the night I might lose it so. Goodbye'' she replied pushing him out. ''Aww fine. Bye Baby'' he pouted. She kissed his lips and shut the door.

After this, she rushed upstairs and got her mouse miraculous before heading to meet Adrien 20 minutes later...

''Princess. You came'' Chat smirked. ''Yes now make it quick-'' He clashed lips with her as his hands roamed her body. He bit down on her lip and let out a low moan knowing she couldn't resist him.

''Make it quick'' he smirked slowly unzipping her suit. She didn't even respond. Her movement spoke for itself. She played with his tip rubbing it with her thumb to tease him. ''I'm gonna wreck you'' He said grabbing her ponytail.

Her stomach pressed against the cold surface as he rubbed his tip against her ass. ''Put it in you dumb cat'' she pleaded. ''Eager are we'' he asked. Her hand gripped the rails as a loud heavy moan was unleashed from her mouth.

''Ahh~ Adrien~'' She moaned in sync with his deep thrusts. ''Moan my name is Princess. tell me who your daddy is'' he snickered. ''Y-You. G-Go faster'' she begged as she detransformed. ''As you wish'' he tied his belt around her neck and tugged at it her arched back as screams left her lips only made him go faster.