Bad day/Hope

Mulai dari awal

I tapped Lizzie shoulder signaling her to move over to which she did "no she did not" I said sitting down "oh y/n I'm so sorry it completely slipped my mind I really am so sorry" "Josie don't worry about it it was a simple accident" I spoke to her and laid my head on Lizzie shoulder and she rested hers in mine "what's up with you today you seem off?" Mg said oh he's here I didn't even realise "Hope" I mumbled quietly "what?"
"I said Hope! Why can some people not goddamn listen around here" I spoke to him frustrated and caused some of the drinks bottles that were in the middle of the circle to explode and go all over everyone causing them to get soaking wet, with tears welling up in my eyes I could tell I was about to breakdown and all I wanted was hope.
"This is what happens when y/n hasn't seen Hope all day we get to deal with a moody bitchy y/n" Lizzie mumbles to Josie which I didn't hear I just felt awful for what I did to MG.

  "oh I'm so so sorry I don't know why I just yelled at you MG I'm so sorry as well Josie you did nothing wrong I should've been smarter to look out here and not got mad at you all... god why am I so stupid I just want hope I just want hope" i spoke completely breaking down as Lizzie tried to put her arms around me to which I just threw them off of me "LEAVE ME ALONE" I shouting walking away  from everyone completely embarrassed at what had just happened and the fact that I was breaking down in front of them I absolutely hated that.

I made my ways through the doors but not before Lizzie and Josie ran straight past me and heading opposite directions to which I assumed they were looking for Hope I made my way straight up to my dorm and locked the door and continued to pace around the room in attempt to calm myself "breath y/n your fine your ok just breath" I spoke slowing talking deep breaths in and out but it wasn't working I just kept crying and the tears kept falling until I heard the door open,
I didn't have to look up to know it was Hope, she immediately ran up to me and engulfed me in a hug with her arms wrapped around me "hey hey y/n listen to me ok baby I'm gonna need you to sit down for me ok?"

I did as she said and sat down with my back against the bed frame on the floor and Hope joined me straight away pulling me into her lap with my head rested against her chest "ok darling just listen to my heartbeat and follow my breathing" she spoke softly into my ear

After around 20 minutes I had finally started to calm down and Hope had moved us onto the bed and we were laying cuddle up with my head on her chest as she softly stroked my hair and presses gently kisses on my head every one and a while
"So what do you say I go get some ice cream and sweets and we put something on the tv and just lay here for the rest of the night hm?" Hope spoke softly breaking the silence "yeah I'd like like" I replied while Hope pulled the covers of her "ok I'll be back in 5 minutes" as she gently kisses me and gets up and goes out the door.

I lay lying in bed when Hope comes through the door with her arms piled with all sorts of snacks and ice cream and not to mention the spoons hanging from her mouth I couldn't help but laugh and her as she reaches the bed and dumps everything on it and joins me in the bed again pulling me to her chest and grabbing the remote "so what do you want on Greys or the pitch perfects?" Hope asks knowing my two favourite things "oh no greys that's to sad"(fr tho that show has put me through so much trauma and I'm only on season 7💀)"ok pitch perfect it is 1,2 or 3" "3 pleaseee"(yes the third one is my fav don't come at me) Hope puts on the third one and as the movie is my comfort movie so I watch it at least 3 times a week I begin to whisper the lines they say and Hope will occasionally join in with the songs.

Around half way into the movie we hear a knock at the door "come in" Hope shouts and the door opens to reveal my best friend  "sooo what we watching" Lizzie speaks as she walks into the room and hops on the bed beside me , which isn't an unusual thing Lizzie will alway end up third wheeling when Hope and I  are watching anything on the tv and she doesn't care she just chills and acts as if its just me and her in the room. "Pitch perfect 3" I reply "oh why are you not watching greys you love that show" "too sad" Hope and I reply "ohh yea true" Lizzie says staring at the wall before picking up some chips and eating them

The rest of the night was filled with us just singing or hearts out and me and Lizzie giving our best performance of the riff off as Hope just sat there watching us and laughing and occasionally taking a video of us not minded the fact that Lizzie crashed the night againnn..

Half way through the second movie Lizzie had to go because Josie was demanded twin cuddles so it was just me and Hope again layed up with our legs intertwined with her arms around my waist as we layed facing eachother the movie long forgotten "thank you for this tonight"I whisper as I trace shapes on her back under her shirt "your welcome but there's no need to thank me I'm just doing what anyone would do after their girlfriends had a pretty rough day" Hope reply's "I love you" I speak softly "I love you too my love" Hope says before she leans in connecting or lips into a soft gentle kiss,
before kissing my nose causing me to scrunch it up "I" moving to kiss my temples "love" "you" then down to my chin "so"
and finally up to my lips again "much" i smile at her before we both let sleep consume us and we fall asleep in each other's arm.

I am sooooo sorry that this took forever im not gonna lie I ep kept forgetting about this book as I got a new job and I've had no time to write but next week is the start of summer holidays so I hope to be more active during that time :)

And again if you have any requests please leave them in the comments and I hope you enjoyed this one shot:) I loved writing it
And don't forget I love you all and stay safe!

-A❤️