"he said he was building something, that it was all for me." El said.

"building something? is he talking about the flayed?" jordyn asked.

"he must be." nancy said.

"so, he's building an army, just like we thought." lucas said.

"yeah but he's not building this army to spread." mike said.

"he's building it to stop eleven." Will said.

"last year, el closed the gate on him, i have a feeling that really pissed him off." mike said.

"like royally." lucas said.

"and the mind flayer now knows that she's the only thing that can stop him. but if she's out of the way- game over." lucas finished off mike.

"he also said he was gonna kill all of you." el said.

jordyn rolled her eyes.

"yeah well that's nice." max said.

Nancy's attention is drawn to the window, over the sound of fireworks popping, she hears a faint screech, she approaches the window.

"do you guys hear that?" nancy asked. "it's just the fireworks." jonathan said.

"billy..." Nancy said and she turned to el.

"when he told u this, it was here, in this room?" nancy asked making sure.

el nods.

a loud thud gets their attention, Will senses.

"he knows we're here." Will said.

Jordyn and mike glances at eachother.

jonathan and nancy come in, the others are readying up

they gather in the center of the room. back to back.

it's quiet... the rumbling gets louder and louder as it approaches the cabin. the wall lamps shake same with the dishes in the kitchen, Will senses.

"it's close." Will said.

dust falls from the ceiling with each approaching thud. a coffee mug falls from the wall rack, shattering as it hits the floor.

then silence.

"where'd it go?" max asked.

the lights flicker but it's quiet.

just then

a tentacle smashes through the wall, it lunges at el.

jonathan chops at it with his axe, another chop, before he could do another one the tentacle takes a swipe at jonathan sending him crashing into a wall.

jordyn spots a gun on the table, she grabbed it.

"jordyn what're you doing?" mike asked.

"if you don't put that gun down." lucas said.

the tentacle lunges at jonathan.

jordyn shoots at it for about a good 4 times.

the 5th one sends the tentacle wobbling backwards.

she racks the slide, it's empty.

the tentacle turns it's attention to jordyn, it lunges.. suddenly stopping only inches from jordyn's face making her shut her eyes

she opened her eyes to find eleven holding her arm out.

she's standing in the middle of the room, right arm stretched out, keeping the tentacle from its next kill, el slams it to the floor, a piece snaps off.

the tentacle recoils out of the cabin.

"holy shit." max said watching the tentacle.

the tentacle lunges again, this time at el. using her powers, el stops it mid attack.

from the left flank, a second tentacle crashes through the wall and lunges at el. with her left arm stretched out, el stops that one.

eleven pulls in each of her arms and the tentacle rip, pieces fall to the floor.

a tentacle bursts through the ceiling, grabbing el's left foot, in a single swoop, she falls to the floor and is quickly dragged back, and then pulled up.

"aw shit." jordyn said rushing over to El.

jordyn grabs onto El before the tentacle pulls her through the ceiling. mike grabs el, then max, then will.

"pull!" mike said.

nancy reloads the gun.

"nancy, shoot it!" Jonathan said.

the mind flayer sticks its head through the hole in the ceiling, snarling.

Nancy aims, and shoots at it.

she reloaded and shoots it again but in its mouth.

"come on, lucas!" max said.

lucas grabs the axe. lucas swings the axe, chopping at the tentacle.

"pull harder!" mike exclaimed.

"we trying dude." jordyn said frustrated.

el screams as the tentacle squeezing harder, pulls ripping into her leg even more. jordyn,
mike, max, and will, still holding on to el, are dragged across the floor as she is pulled higher.

lucas swings this time, the axe severs the tentacle. el falls to the floor, the kids fall back.

the flayer recoils, leaving a piece of itself attached to el's leg.

"you good?" jordyn asked looking at el.

jordyn looked at her leg to see the piece attached to her leg.

jordyn started to pull onto the piece, eleven screamed in pain begging her to stop.

jordyn ignored and kept pulling, when she pulled it out, it flew across the room hitting itself against the wall.

the flayer sticks it's head through the ceiling's hole. eyeballing el. it snarls preparing for another attack.

"i'm gettin tired of that damn thing." jordyn said looking at it.

"go, go, go!" nancy yelled.

they all start running to the door and out the cabin.

they run straight to the wheeler wagon.

"nancy drive!" jordyn yelled.

"im hurrying." nancy said.