4O

beomgyu stayed on his car while waiting for the girl to come out from her apartment.

as he stare at her own home, he can’t help himself but smile at the moment.

he can’t help himself but to think if it’s just a dream or reality.

halos maihi sya sa sobrang tili nya but he succeeded to remain himself.

he heard a sound coming from the house of the girl, and there she is, outside of her home.

she walked towards his direction as beomgyu went out of his car.

ryujin, as excited as she is, ran through him and engulfed him in a hug.

silence enveloped the two, only two heart beats are heard.

minutes passed by, they both let go off the hug and stared at each other.

dahil sa hiya, ryujin stared out of nowhere.

she can’t keep herself admire the guy in front of her, sobrang breathtaking.

beomgyu chuckled. he made the girl looked at him, “hey, gusto mo akong makita di ba?”

he asked and so he received a nod.

“then why are you not looking at me?”, he asked once again.

tinitigan sya ni ryujin. oo nga naman, bakit hindi nya tinitingnan?

but because of the red color that creeped on her cheeks, she buried herself on his chest.

beomgyu laughed at her cute action and soon gave her a kiss on her forehead.

“missed u”, panimula ni ryujin.

beomgyu nodded and it was felt by ryu. he neared his lips to her ear and whispered, “i missed you so much”

napangiti si ryujin.

“i’m sorry you thought i was playing you. hindi. hindi mo ba ako naaalala?”, he asked the girl.

ryujin looked up to meet his eyes and wonder what he is trying to convey.

hiningi ko number mo noong competition last april”, he said

and as if the world fell, ryujin’s mouth fell into an ‘o’ as her eyes went wide.

“oh my god! i forgot about you! im so sorry, my brain was not processing that time. masyadong na-immune sa akin na mayroon kaming pre-lims kinaumagahan

beomgyu smiled and engulfed her once again.

oo ikaw talaga pakay ko. namali lang ako ng kuha ng pangalan mo”, he said.

ryujin asked, saan mo naman nakuha yung pangalang raya?”

di ba iniwan mo ako bigla? right after that, i was just standing on my place, didn’t bother to move. seconds, my eyes went to the direction where you ran and i saw a girl running that has the same back posture with you and she was called “raya” so i assumed, your name is raya

hearing his explanation, ryujin could only nod her head. “but why did you stopped talking to me after i introduced myself?”

beomgyu cleared his throat before he spoke.

“... that... i was shy. nahiya ako at the same time, na-disappoint. i was scared of your reaction kapag malaman mong i was wrong with my assumption. if i do really like you, i should have investigated and tried to know you, but even your name ay namali ko pa. i was disappointed with myself”

kumalas si ryujin sa yakap, kainis ka naman! ilang linggo kang nagpa-miss sa akin!”, she pouted.

beomgyu smiled at the girl. “that’s why i’m here. i will make everything right from now on”

ryujin blushed at the statement and went back to hugging him.

“ryu, i love you”

“i love you too”

tiningnan sya ni beomgyu, “can i kiss you?”, ani ni beomgyu

agad namang tumango ang dalaga, and so he kissed her lips

“i love you ryu”