chapter 1

"Oh shit," Namjoon said as he looked at his ripped pajamas. For the fourth morning in a row, Namjoon's big ass mommy milkers had torn through the fabric of his expensive, form fitting silk pajamas.

Heading downstairs in defeat, he heard his band-mate Jungkook say, "DAMN BITCH, AGAIN!?" At this point, Namjoon was indifferent to his constantly ripped pajamas, however he was almost at the end of his rope with Jungkook saying the same shit to him ever goddamn morning.

"YES NIGGA, AGAIN. YOU WOULDNT UNDERSTAND THW STRUGGLE BECAUSE YOU HAVE LITTLE PUSSY TITS THAT ONLY LOOK LIKE SHIT WHEN YOUR NIPPLES GET HARD!"
Jungkook stood still in a stunned silence, trying to process the absolute DRAG Namjoon had bestowed upon him. After he was done standing still like a little bitch, Jungkook ran at full speed toward Namjoon and pulled his hair causing them both to fall to the floor.

They wrestled for a good ten minutes, before calming down, and then Jungkook realized the position they were in. Jungkook was straddling Namjoon, hands flush on his yiddies. Not wanting to let a golden opportunity go to waste, Jungkook firmly squeezed Namjoons big ass yams, causing Namjoon to let out a soft moan. Jungkook smirked and started squeezing Namjoon's boobies more, increasing the strength of his grip each time.

The two were so lost in their activities, they didn't hear the rest of the members walk in through the door.

Without warning, Namjoon threw Jungkook into the ceiling and stood up as fast as he could, given that his legs were a little weak from the boobie banter.

"Oh nah, nigga I QUIT," Yoongi was the first to break the heavy silence as he turned on his heels and left.
After he left, Yoongi booked a one way flight to the countryside of England, where he lived for the rest of his life. It was mostly peaceful save for the fact that Namjoon's sinful moans rang in his ears until he took his last breath.

Shortly after Yoongi quit, roughly 2 minutes, Hoseok grabbed a shovel and dug himself a hole, which he never came out of and no one could find him (even though he was literally just in the backyard).

Seokjin was the next one to quit. He stayed with BTS for about a month before then, but he just couldn't take it anymore. Jungkook would motorboat Namjoon and it nauseated him each time he heard or saw it. Seokjin went on to become a therapist. He hoped that if he helped enough people through their tough times, (which he truly had no interest in) he'd be able to move past the nagging trauma in his head.

Taehyung got to live his dream of being a director, sort of. He made lots of money off the ongoing documentary about mentally ill, pussy starved niggas, starring Jungkook and Namjoon. When the two found out about Taehyung profiting off their private affairs, they beat the absolute shit out of him. Like I'm talking Mortal Kombat shit. So now, Taehyung has limited access, only filming them through the first story window, and maybe the second story window with a ladder if his right knee doesn't act up.

Ever since Jimin walked through the door that day, he hasn't spoken a word. Seokjin tried to take him on as a client to get him to speak, but eventually he gave up because it was taking too long and he "has his own shit to worry about, Lord help me." Jimin has since been fired (again) from HYBE and can't get his own place because he's broke as fuck. He has rows upon rows and columns upon columns of tally marks dug into his walls as if he's a prison inmate, it's only been a few weeks.

♡♡The End♡♡