Chapter 25 - And I Oop...

Start from the beginning

My jam session ended whenever Kakucho arrived at that same building he took me to a couple of months ago. This time he parked his car in the parking garage that was close by the building. "Ah shit, here we go again" I thought as I got out of the car and closed the door behind me. I followed Kakucho inside the building and towards the large door from before. Kakucho opened it and I stood there. Fear was starting to overcome me again.

"What's wrong?" Kakucho asked.

"It's nothing" I lied as I slowly walked into the room.

"Here, sit down." Kakucho pointed at one of the many chairs located in the room. "I need to talk to Mikey first." Kakucho walked over to another door that was connected to the big ass lounge room.

"Okay." I sat down and waited just like he said. As I sat there, I watched the doors that we just came through open and saw Ran walk in.

"Oh. I didn't know we hired a new secretary" he joked as he walked over to me. He gave me a smile and I looked away from him. "Why the cold shoulder, (Y/n)?" Ran sat down in the chair next to me. "Does this have something to do with that friend of yours from yesterday?" I was still looking away from him. "We didn't hurt him too bad."

"Well he didn't say they killed him but then again, I can't trust these men" I thought. "I'm just feeling a little off today, that's all."

In reality I was just on edge because I was not looking forward to talking to Mikey, especially if I was going to be in the room with him alone.

"Really?" He got up and stood in front of me, making sure he got eye level with me. He then placed the back of his hand to my forehead. "You don't have a fever." He took his hand away from my forehead and seemed to be amused by the facial expression I had. "What's wrong? That little interaction make you fluster?"

I scoffed. "No, it's just hot as hell in this fucky/funky ass hot ass room I'm in" I lied. It was definitely Ran's fault I was feeling the way I was right now. "Now could you please step back?"

Ran chuckled and stepped back like I asked. "Is this better?" He sat back down in the chair he was sitting in before.

"Yeah."

Ran tried to make conversation with me but all I did was give him short ass responses. Look, I ain't interested in what he had to say. I'm still worried about what Mikey wants to see me for. "I hope it isn't something bad" I thought as I heard a door open.

"Okay, (Y/n). You can go speak with Mikey now" I heard Kakucho say.

I took a deep breath and stood up, slowly walking over to where Kakucho was. As I walked, Ran couldn't help but stare at me. "I know Ran's staring at my ass" I thought as I walked into the room. Kakucho closed the door behind me, leaving me alone with Mikey. I saw that he was sitting on a desk facing the door. "Um, hello again, Mikey" I tried to greet him casually. Mikey looked up from the taiyaki he was eating and stared at me. He didn't say anything right away and just stared. "This is awkward" I thought.

"I need you to entertain a few of our guest tomorrow night."

"Entertain?"

Mikey ignored my question and continue talking. "Ran, Rindou, Takeomi, and Mochi will be the ones talking to our guest."

"He ignored me" I thought.

"I want you to wear the outfits you would wear at the nightclub." He went back to eating his taiyaki. "You can go now."

"Okay."

"Oh and (Y/n)." I looked over my shoulder. "Don't do anything stupid to where I have to kill you." His facial expression changed into a more colder one when he said that.

"I understand." I excused myself from the room and closed the door. I then stood there with my hand over my heart and noticed how fast my heart was beating. "He was serious about killing me" I thought and slowly walked away from the door.

"I assume Mikey told you about tomorrow night?" Kakucho asked me as he watch me sit down in the chair I was sitting in before I went to go talk to Mikey. "Are you okay?" Kakucho noticed a huge change in my behavior.

"Oh I'm just dandy" I lied. I couldn't get Mikey's words and expression out of my head. "I feel like crying" I thought as I tried my best not to cry. "He definitely knows I escaped a few days ago" I mumbled to myself.

"If you say so." Kakucho then looked at Ran who was just staring at me. "Does that girl know about the job?"

"Oh her." Ran looked over at him. "She knows."

"Okay, good."

I was too too deep in thought to even hear what the two of them were saying. It wasn't until Kakucho touched my shoulder that I started paying attention to them. "Do you have everything you need for tomorrow night?"

"Huh?" I stared at him confused for a moment and then realized what he was talking about. "I just need an outfit and I should be good."

"We can go buy one after we leave here."

"Can we go now?" I wanted to get the hell out of here and far away from Mikey as soon as possible.

"Sure." I quickly got up and practically ran over to the door, waiting for Kakucho to hurry up. "I'm guessing Mikey told her something else besides just the job for tomorrow" Kakucho thought as he joined me.

"See you tomorrow, (Y/n)" Ran waved me bye and I reluctantly waved back at him. He suddenly grew a smirk on his face. "I'm looking forward to seeing what will happen tomorrow night."

Back in Kakucho's car, I still remained silent. "I was hoping I could get another escape in but my ass will be grass if I do" I thought.

"I want you to know that you will not be the only girl entertaining out guest tomorrow night" Kakucho told me.

"Oh, cool." Hearing this calm me down a bit even though the two things weren't related to one another.

"I believe you've already been acquainted with her before" he continued. "You two use to work at the same nightclub together afterall."

"Really?" I started thinking about the girls from the club. "I didn't know you guys got to Akame and Rika too."

"It's not neither one of them."

"Then who is it then?"

"Aoi Kuwa."

Hearing her name again after so long actually made me forget about Mikey's threat. "Oh hell naw!!" My outburst startled Kakucho a slight bit. "I have to be with her?!"

"Is there a problem with that?"

"Hell yes there's a problem!"

Kakucho was still taken a back from how I was acting right now. I was just quite as a mouse earlier and now look at me. "What's the problem?"

"Um she's the bitch who ratted me out to you guys!"

Kakucho got to a red light and started remembering about the night they realize I was at the club. "Ran did get a call from that girl alerting us you were there."

"See?" I crossed my arms. "Do you honestly think I can be civilize around her after that?"

"Well I would hope you can be if you don't want to face the consequences of ruining our main goal tomorrow night" Kakucho warned me and started driving again once the light was green.

I picked up on the second threat I've received today and uncrossed my arms. "...okay then." I reached over to the radio and turned the volume up to listen to the song that was playing right now.