"Anorexia, but I went into treatment a few years ago and I've been better ever since." Kennedy told her, watching as the doctor nodded while jotting down notes.

"If you don't mind me asking during this time when you were facing your eating disorder, did you notice any changes in your menstrual cycle?"

"Yea—I mean, some months I'd get a period, other months I didn't."

The doctor hummed, and Kennedy squeezed Jon's hand, feeling extremely apprehensive.

"Is that something that can affect us trying for a baby?" Jon proposed, and the doctor took a second to give them a hopeful look.

"Well, you see, there's a link between eating disorders and infertility. And in the case because Kennedy not only has a history of once being extremely underweight, there's another factor that's now involved and that is period irregularity. When this happens, it essentially means that the ovaries aren't producing eggs, which makes it harder to conceive." Dr. Colace lectured them and she could see the look on both of their faces.

Concerned.

"But..."

Kennedy and Jon both let out a breath that neither of them knew they were holding.

"We won't be able to fully tell until Kennedy undergoes all the different tests that need to be done. So do not be alarmed by what I told you both. I can assure that once we get these tests performed, I can give you both an accurate diagnosis." She raised some of their spirt when she said this and Kennedy did her best to relax.

"So in terms of the tests that Kennedy needs to take, today we'll start with hormonal testing to check if you're ovulating, a blood test to check your ovarian reserve, and an HSG which is an internal x-ray to look at your uterus and determine if any of your fallopian tubes are blocked."

Kennedy swallowed thickly and nodded. She didn't expect herself to go through such tests in one day, but she knew that the sooner she did this, the better chance she and Jon had at detecting any issues before they began trying for a baby.

"Now we can take a look at your file, Jon." The doctor said, picking up his folder of information and notes to be taken.

"31 and 225 pounds, correct?"

"Yup." Jon replied, tapping his foot on the floor anxiously.

"Any history with drugs or alcohol abuse?"

"I tried a few things here and there when I was young—like twelve years ago, but I haven't touched that stuff since. Isn't good for my health. As for drinking? I have a couple drinks here and there, but I ain't using anything too regularly." Jon told her.

It was true. Jon tired a bunch of drugs back in his teenage years and early twenties. It was common during the indie days, but as soon as he got to offer to head to Florida for training, he quit all that shit. He knew they did frequent drug testing, especially on the newcomers, so he didn't want to lose his place. He even told Kennedy about his days as a stoner, which she found rather amusing as she had never tried it before.

"Eating disorder?"

"Nope."

"Ok, so today, for you Jon, we're going to do two tests. First, a basic semen analysis and the second, similarly to Kennedy's, hormonal testing."

"A semen analysis? Like ejaculating into a cup?" Kennedy asked, stifling a giggle behind her voice.

"Exactly that. So we'll have Jon go into the bathroom, do his thing, and provide us with a sample." She explained.