Somewhere in the back of her mind was a voice screaming to stop. That they could get caught. That she wasn't supposed to be doing this. But it was too late. Now that things had started, Liv found that she couldn't and didn't want to stop them. She had been yearning for this from the first day she walked in and saw Draco in the office, her mind immediately going back to that steamy night over the weekend.

Her body had been begging her for release and there was only so much she could do for herself or even that toys could do. She needed to feel him .

"Draco," she moaned softly, pulling him closer. She needed to feel all of him against her.

"Tell me what you want me to do," he whispered before taking her earlobe between his lips, sucking on it. Her eyes nearly rolled back in her head. "I won't do it until you tell me."

Liv pushed him back slightly, meeting his eyes.

"I want you to fuck me right now," she said. A grin filled his face as he leaned towards her.

"Your wish is my command..."

Liv woke with a start, sitting straight up in her bed as she breathed heavily

Liv woke with a start, sitting straight up in her bed as she breathed heavily. Even though she knew she was at home alone and it was just a dream, she couldn't help as tingles went up and down her body, everything fresh in her mind.

Groaning, she flopped back on her bed, kicking at the comforter while staring up at the ceiling in the darkened room. She knew she shouldn't have left with him that night in the bar. Impulsive decisions always brought trouble, which is why she often fought against them when they threatened to come up. Except in the lab. That was the one place she knew that she could trust her instincts. Though sometimes volatile and unstable, potions were still easier to understand than people. And men.

And Draco Malfoy was proving that he was trouble with a capital T.

When she wasn't fantasizing about him, he was irritating the crap out of her at work. Why couldn't he see that she was trying to help him? Men. Their ego was always getting in the way. And she had figured that this might be an issue when she had gone over his work while considering the job. All brilliant minds had a bit of an ego problem - herself included, if she were being truly honest. But Draco seemed to fight her every step of the way, which oddly enough only made her even more attracted to him.

It was one large, clusterfuck, that was for sure. Working with him, Liv went from wanting to rip his clothes off one second to wanting to rip his eyes out next. The man had a talent for getting under her skin, in all of the best and worst ways. Though at this point she could clearly see that he had no idea just what he was doing to her. Otherwise they wouldn't have made it this long without sleeping with each other. Again.

Sensing she wasn't going to get back to sleep anytime soon - even now when she closed her eyes, she could see him smirking down at her - Liv untangled herself from her sheets and started down the hall and stairs to the kitchen to make some tea, pulling her robe on as she went.