Liv laughed, tossing her head back slightly, her blonde waves falling back off her shoulders and exposing the line of her neck.

Draco nearly licked his lips, imagining kissing the soft, exposed skin. He then met Liv's eyes, watching as her smile slowly grew and she raised an eyebrow. She had caught him, but he wasn't ashamed by it. Rather, it emboldened him.

"So, you see," he continued, leaning towards her slightly as she turned to him a bit. He rested his hand on her knee, beginning to lightly rub back and forth with his thumb as he squeezed it lightly. Liv jolted slightly, which only made him smile more, seeing that she was just as much affected by his touch as he was to hers. "I'm going to need to investigate just a bit more."

"Is that what they're calling it nowadays?" Liv asked coyly. "I hope for your sake that you are a very... thorough... investigator."

"Fairly good, or so I've been told," he said nonchalantly before taking a drink. He slid his hand up her thigh just a bit.

Merlin, he knew next to nothing about this woman, but it felt as though his veins were slowly catching fire the more he was around her. Regardless of wherever this silly, innuendo-heavy conversation was going, he knew exactly where he wanted Liv to end up tonight.

And why not? It had been a rather long time since his last encounter of this sort. And that had been with his ex Pansy, who told him afterwards that she was getting married in a few weeks and wanted one last romp for old time's sake. It had bothered him at the time, but he had since gotten over it.

Sure it was sure to be a night of casual sex, but there was something about Liv that drew him in. He wasn't sure if he wanted to find out what it was, seeing he had bigger things to worry about. Namely how to get his career back on the right track. But one night of release could help clear his head. Besides, it wasn't as though Liv was digging for personal information. Everything about her up to this point told him she was in for something similar.

Liv dropped her hand on his, moving it slightly higher on her thigh as she leaned closer, allowing him to smell her perfume. It was some sort of blend he was unfamiliar with - not overwhelming, but somehow intoxicating at the same time.

"I suppose you're just going to have to prove it to me, aren't you?" she said softly, her voice low and full of desire.

Draco smirked and then tossed back his drink. He then stood from the stool and tossed some coins on the bar before taking Liv by the waist and pulling her off the stool and flush against him. He knew he didn't have long to get her out of here before it became noticeable just how turned on he was. Liv's eyes widened slightly in pleasant surprise.

"You sure you're up for it?" he asked, quirking an eyebrow. She returned his look with a wicked smile of her own.

"Oh, I think I can handle it," she replied.

Draco leaned down, his lips hovering just above hers. He could feel her hold her breath.

"Good..."