Chapter 4: USJ Part 2 (OFA Kirby)

Sorry for the late update, a really late one. I had to work on a whole Biology Depth study and spend my days working on it and of course school in general (...school is a nightmare) now i should have time to upload some chapters. That's all i got to say, enjoy the chapter.

Currently, the students has been scattered across the facility while some remained at the entrance.

Izuku, Tsu, Mineta has been sent to the Shipwreck Zone

Momo, Kyoka, Denki has been sent to the Mountain Zone.

Koji Koda (Quirk: Anivoice) and Fumikage Tokoyami (Quirk: Dark Shadow) has been sent to the Squall Zone.

Katsuki and Eijiro sent to the Collapse Zone.

Mashirao sent to the Fire Zone.

Shoto sent to the landslide Zone.

And Tenya, Ochaco, Mina and Mezo remained at the entrance and later joined by Hanta and Toru.

Back at the fountain area

Aizawa and Kirby were still taking out villains left, right and centre.

"Kirby keep your guard up there are still villains to take care of", Aizawa said and Kirby says a serious 'Poyo' at him and went back to beating up Villains.

Meanwhile with Shigaraki he was running towards Eraserhead

"First it was 23 seconds" Shigaraki Said as Eraserhead looked at and whispers to himself "Final Boss'".

Eraserhead throws his scarf Shigaraki but unfortunately the villain caught it and he was still getting closer.

"Then it was 24 seconds, and then 20, then 17", Shigaraki counted as Eraserhead came in and struck Shigaraki with his elbow.

It looks like he got a good hit but... His elbow was grabbed by Shigaraki and as his hair dropped down, his quirk deactivated.

"It was hard to see when you were jumping around, but I found your tell, it's your hair", Shigaraki explained leaving Aizawa's eyes wide open in shock.

"When it dropped it means you've stopped using your quirk, don't push yourself too hard now, your might just fall apart, wouldn't that be a shame", Shigaraki finished while he was turning Aizawa's elbow grey and started to decay. Aizawa's arm now has a broken skin and muscle fibre were shown.

Just then Kirby came in and fired a comet at Shigaraki using his blunderbuss and Shigaraki was knocked back away from Eraserhead

"He destroyed my elbow", Aizawa said while Kirby gave him worried look.

"Don't worry kid, this is not going to stop me. Keep fighting", Aizawa said to him as Kirby nodded they went back to work.

Multiple villains were heading towards Kirby and Aizawa but they still dodging and knocking them up. Even if Aizawa has the Elbow injuring he still had no problem beating up low class villains.