Samsung Partner in Bangalore

ABM TELEMOBILES INDIA PVT LTD is a Samsung partner in Bangalore for Samsung Mobiles, washing machines, and more Accessories, started its operations in the year 2004 and since then they are flawless achievements and an innovative market approach. ABM operates across Karnataka state with more than 140 distributors and 75 Samsung SMART CAFÉ's retail stores in and around Bengaluru city.

ABM Incorporation was instituted in October 2011 as a distribution and retail partner to Samsung in Consumer Electronic products for most of the regions in the Karnataka state of India. ABM INC is currently operating in Bengaluru, Mysuru, Tumkuru, and Kolar region of Karnataka state with 275 dealers and also 10 "Samsung smart plaza" exclusive Samsung brand retail stores in Bengaluru.

We believe success comes from those who go for it and not wait for it. Our approach toward market innovation and conversation is our core. We stand with our belief in all the activities we do, be it a Store Launch, mobile launch, road campaign, Promotional events or be it channelizing the offers. We do it our way with a bang and a boom. We are the voice of Samsung in Karnataka.

Apart from being an authorized offline distributor for Mobiles, Consumer Durables. We also authorize online partners with Amazon, Flipkart, PayTM, and TATA CLiQ.

OUR VALUES

We treat our customers with utmost respect and indulgenceWe delight and divulge integrityWe believe in empowering our employees

OUR VISION

To evolve and persist as a self-made brand with an innovative market approach and strong customer base

OUR MISSION

To procure and preserve in the market by always exceeding the expectations of our customers

CUSTOMER SATISFACTION

We Respect, Care For, and Delight our customers

RESPECT

We treat others with trust and respect.

ACHIEVEMENT

We have the will to fight in order to win.