BEAUTIFUL MISTAKES

-----------------------------------------------------------
Inspired by the song "BEAUTIFUL MISTAKES" by Maroon 5 , Megan thee Stallion
-----------------------------------------------------------

Tine: Um... Take it..

Sarawat: Thanks babe..

Tine: Stop calling me these names Ai'wat.

Sarawat: Why babe?

Tine: We aren't boyfriends... We're just best friends.

Sarawat: *rolls eyes* I don't care.

Sarawat and Tine are best friends since they're parents died at the age of 20 at a car accident, they started taking care of each other. Sarawat was the leader of his group, he have many enemies at college. While Tine was the calm one, he cares for his friend but being a brat Sarawat doesn't care about his lectures. Sarawat call him names baby babe darling sexy Tine was fed up not that he hated it but it makes him fall more for him. Yes Tine loves his friend but he thinks it as a mistake, as his friend never was serious about anything so.....

Sarawat: Let's go sexy mommy..

Tine: *blush* shut up..

Sarawat smirked and picked him up like a bride and went to his car. He drove to the college.

***

Sarawat walking with Tine, his left hand was around Tine's waist. People gets confuse are they really friends?

Steve: Hey wat.... Can you just clear it that you guys are dating or not?

Tine: *sighs* It's not like that... I--

Sarawat: what if we are dating what will you do?

Sarawat glared at Steve, he don't like Steve as he's always behind Tine. Sarawat don't like it. Not even a bit. He took Tine and walked to their class.

***

Mew: ai Wat... Let's go our enemies are waiting at the rooftop..

Sarawat: yah let's go...

Tine: hold up young man where do you think you're going huh?

Gulf: You all will not go..

Tine: yah that's final... Wat let's go home..

Sarawat: Sorry sexy momma, you know na I can't leave my gang... You go home..

Sarawat went away with his minions. Tine sighed very well there's no use to tell him.

Gulf: Does he know Tine?

Tine: No I haven't inform him about it..

Gulf: Hm... Please don't go na~~

Tine: I need to Gulf... I have to complete my studies at Phuket..

Gulf nodded sadly.

***

Tine was reading a book, it was midnight. Suddenly his door bell rang. He frowned.

Tine: who is it at this time?

Knock knock.. This time it was a harsh knock.

Tine: who is there?

KNOCK KNOCK..

Tine: I asked something who--- wait is it wat? *murmur* I guess it is... *sighs* GO HOME WAT.

Sarawat: TINE BABY PLEASE I'M SORRY... I PROMISE I'LL NOT DISOBEY YOU.. PLEASE.... I WANT YOU BABE... OPEN THE DOOR TINEEEEE..... PLEASE.... SORRYYYYY