part 12

𝙸𝚍𝚔 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝚙𝚞𝚝 𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎..... 𝚃𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚔𝚜 𝚏𝚘𝚛 809 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚜 😭👊

Y/n pov
I wake up and look out the plane window "We will be arriving in about an hour" I turn and see Kusuke and nod "Where exactly will we be staying? " I start to fiddle with my fingers "My place of course! And don't worry you will have your own room" I nod and thank him.

We get off the plane and grab our luggage "I'll call a car for us ok? " I nod 'I wonder what the others are doing right now... Probably having fun' I sigh and wait for the car to pick us up and bring us to Kusuke's place.

Mikey pov

Everyone is sitting in the living room trying to figure out what to do now that y/n is in London "Would it be better for h-" before Takemichi could finish something is thrown at him "No"  we all turn to see Saiki with a pissed off expression.

"But you could clearly see he's not in a good mental spot" Saiki was about to throw something again but paused hearing a fast panic like knock on the door "I'll get it" I get up and walk over to the door opening it carefully.

"Oh Kaidou and the others... Um what are you doing here" they are all breathing heavily like they just ran a marathon "We found a way to get to y/n" I open the door for them to walk in wanting to hear what they are going to say.

Takemichi pov

I got to see Naoto so I can go back to the future relising that this isn't what was supposed to happen. "So your saying Saiki brother took Y/n to London?" I nod  then hear Naoto sigh and go to his computer "Let's see... " he starts looking through files and stuff until he suddenly pauses "Y/n he...." I walk over to the computer and read what was on the screen

𝙔/𝙣 𝙡/𝙣
𝙒𝙖𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙙 𝙛𝙤𝙧 500 𝙢𝙞𝙡𝙡𝙞𝙤𝙣 𝙮𝙚𝙣

𝙔/𝙣 𝙡/𝙣𝙒𝙖𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙙 𝙛𝙤𝙧 500 𝙢𝙞𝙡𝙡𝙞𝙤𝙣 𝙮𝙚𝙣

𝘾𝙧𝙚𝙙𝙞𝙩 𝙩𝙤 𝘿𝙊𝙊𝙆𝙀𝙔𝙈𝘼𝘾𝙆𝙎 𝙩𝙮 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙡𝙚𝙩𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙢𝙚 𝙪𝙨𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙗𝙚𝙖𝙪𝙩𝙞𝙛𝙪𝙡 𝙖𝙧𝙩 😚💅

Takemichi pov
I stand still frozen "He went crazy while in London along with Kusuke... " "Kusuke's was found dead yesterday with that picture of y/n with all the blood" Naoto closed to tab by then and turns to me "you have to bring y/n back don't let him stay in London something must happen that makes him turn into this" I nod and shake his hand.

𝚃𝚒𝚖𝚎 𝚜𝚔𝚒𝚙 3 weeks

Y/n pov

I have been staying with Kusuke for about a month now and it hasn't been o bad he's been taking me to therapy to try and help my mental health "That's it for this appointment" I nod and thank my therapist Silver surpriseingly we are on a first name base already but I don't mind "feel free to come in anytime y/n ok" "I will don't worry Silver" we nod each other goodbye as I walk back to the car .

"Did it go well?" I smile and hug Kusuke "yeah that's for waiting" the smiles and nods "ok let's go home or do you wanna eat and then go home" I get excited "Can we go to 1,2 tea (yes it's an actual place 11/10 would recommend) and get boba along with some food" I see Kusuke smile seeing me so happy "sure buckle up" I nod and put my seat belt on.

I was talking to Kusuke about what we should get while waiting for my f/f (favorite flavor) boba and Kusuke's Rose boba "I think I want f/r (favorite ramen)  what about you Kusuke" he thinks for a moment "I'm going to get the same as you it sounds good" we start talking waiting for our waiter "here are your drinks what would you like?" "We both would like f/r" they nod and take our menus walking away to tell our order to the chefs "thanks for taking me here Kusuke" he smiles "No problem you've been doing amazing mental health wise so you deserve a treat" I smile "thanks"

While we are chatting a group of people walk up to us and I turn to see one to many familiar faces "Y/n" I start moving away breathing heavily "Hey hey y/n relax breath" I hear Kusuke try to calm me down. Kusuke reaches out for me but his hand gets slapped away "Stay away from him" I start to see my vision go blurry.

I pull my knees to my chest and cover my ears crying not able to breath properly "Y/n let's do the 5 thigns like what we talked to your therapist told you" I shakely nod my head "ok what are five things to can hear" I take a deep breath "You, my heart beat, people talking" I take another breath trying to calm down "people walking, music" he puts down five fingers "good job now 4 things you can feel" I take sigh trying to ease my breathing

"The seat, you holding my shoulder, my hair" I take a deep breath "sweater" he nods and puts down four fingers "you are doing good now three things you can smell" I take a deep breath finally starting to breath normally "the food, cherry blossoms, f/s" (favorite smell) Kusuke smiles at me "ok good job are you alright or do we need to continue" I shake my head signaling that I'm ok now.

It had been around 34 minutes and Kusuke took the others outside away from me "here is your food please enjoy" I thank the waiter and start to eat. I see Kusuke walk in and sit down with a sigh "You alright?" He nods "Yeah  I'm fine don't worry" I can tell he's not ok but decide not to push him anymore.

I was sitting in my room thinking 'I feel like a burden to Kusuke and Sliver' I start this king about things more and more. I got up from my bed and walk over to my bed side table opening it to see a box cutter "If I'm going to die everyone's going with me" I grab the box cutter and walk out to the living room where I know Kusuke is.

I go up behind him and whisper loud enough for him to hear me

"𝙄𝙛 𝙄 𝙜𝙤 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙜𝙤 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙢𝙚"

𝙸'𝚖 𝚎𝚗𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝙸 𝚍𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚖𝚊𝚗𝚢 𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝚒𝚍𝚎𝚊𝚜 𝚝𝚋𝚑. 𝚈'𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚌𝚊𝚗 𝚐𝚞𝚎𝚜𝚜 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚙𝚎𝚗𝚎𝚍 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚎𝚗𝚍 . 𝙸 𝚍𝚘 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚊 𝚋𝚘𝚘𝚔 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚔𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝙸 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚜 𝚍𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝙸'𝚕𝚕 𝚙𝚘𝚜𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚠𝚑𝚘𝚕𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚞𝚝𝚒𝚕 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝙸 𝚠𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚋𝚎 𝚞𝚙𝚍𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚢𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚎. 𝙸 𝚑𝚘𝚙𝚎 𝚢'𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚎𝚗𝚓𝚘𝚢𝚎𝚍 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚝𝚞 𝚜𝚘 𝚖𝚞𝚌𝚑 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚞𝚙𝚙𝚘𝚛𝚝 ❤

𝙱𝚢𝚎𝚎𝚎
૮₍ ˃ ⤙ ˂ ₎ა
./づᡕᠵ᠊ᡃ່࡚ࠢ࠘ ⸝່ࠡࠣ᠊߯᠆ࠣ࠘ᡁࠣ࠘᠊᠊ࠢ࠘~~~~♡