Mmm Lovely

yassss new oneshot woooo!! gotta get back to updating more often ya know :D also five never time traveled in this oneshot :))
enjoy!!

••••

Y/n's pov
  The Hargreeves family saved me when I was 13 years old.  I was born into a family of bad people who violated so many laws.
  I never questioned how Reginald found me and got his kids to save me.  I was too grateful to even think about it.  I was lucky that the cold hearted Reginald decided to let me stay even though I meant absolutely nothing to him.
  I wasn't family to the Hargreeves, but rather a friend living with them.  It was nice though.  I was living with people my age and got along with all of them.
  Almost all of them.
  Five fucking Hargreeves... god-
  He's such a pain in the ass.  I tried so hard to befriend him but he's always so fucking snarky.  His sarcasm makes my blood boil.
  I can't believe out of all siblings, he was the first to find me.
  Sure if he were different I would've totally had a crush on him.  His looks are very pretty and he's smart and he's determined-
  No.
  I don't have a crush on him.
  If he were a lot nicer then maybe I would.
  ....
  He's nice to Viktor :((
  Ugh.
  Okay.
  Maybe I like him.
  But he pisses me off.
  ....
  Anyways.

  Allison was painting my nails as I ranted to her about my day at school.  I still went to school despite the kids I lived with not going.  Allison told me once that she wishes that she can go to school.
  Luckily Allison and the others were on break right now so everyone was relaxing.
  I see Five walking past Allison's room and then walked back in front of the door when he saw me.  Oh lord-
  "What are you doing?" Five asked me in a snarky tone.
  "What does it look like?" I replied.  I always returned the rude favor.
  "That looks like a waste of time." Five said.
  "Okay then leave." I snapped.
  "No seriously Five, leave." Allison said, "Why are you even so rude anyways? Like what did Y/n ever do to you?"
  Five scoffed and walked away.  That's what I thought.
  Then this mother fucker had to walk back in and say "This is why you're single." Five said, "You waste so much of your time doing useless things."
  "Mmm lovely." I said sarcastically while squinting my eyes at him.  I grabbed the nearest object and threw it at him.  Unfortunately he spatial jumped before it could hit him.
  "I don't know why Five would say that, he doesn't have any bitches either." Allison said.
"Honestly though." I said.
  "I don't get why he's such an ass." I said, "It's so infuriating.  Like I tried so hard to be his friend because he was the one who found me out of all siblings but I guess not." I sighed.
  Allison closed the nail polish bottle and looked at me curiously.
  "What's up?" I asked.
  "Do you..." Allison started. "Do you like Five?"
  "What?! No!" I said, "I mean yeah, he's pretty and kind to Viktor and smart and..." I stopped when I saw Allison give me that 'your fucking lying look'.
  "I don't like him." I said.
  "Hmmm sure." Allison said.
  "Ugh okay fine you win." I gave in, "But the only thing stopping him is his bitchy behavior."
  "Makes sense." Allison stated.

•Time skip•

  A week went by since that whole thing happened.  I was sitting in the living room reading the book I had to read for english.
  Five sat down at the couch on the other side. I was about to leave until-
  "What book is that?" Five asked.
  What?
  I looked at him with the 'I know what you're doing' look and went back to reading.
  "I'm not gonna say anything." Five said.
  I looked at him and rolled my eyes.
  "It's called The Catcher in the Rye." I said, "I have to read it for English."
  "I see." Five said as he looked at the cover of my book.
  "I'll let you read it if you want." I said, "Only when I'm finished though."
  "Hm okay." Five said.  I felt my cheeks heat up since our interaction didn't cause a fight this time.
  I got up and left to my room before he can see me blushing.  God that would have been embarrassing.

•Time skip•

  Me and the Hargreeves siblings are now 15.  Over the course of years, me and Five got along more and more ever since that day he asked about the book I was reading.
  My feelings towards him grew more and more.
  Five eventually caught feelings for me.
  He confessed his feelings for me about a few months ago.  It really was unexpected for us to even be dating.
  My favorite moments with him are when we sneak to each other's rooms or when we secretly hold hands under the table during meals.  He was actually really nice.
  I'm glad everything worked out :))

  I was getting ready for this event we had to go to.  Reginald insisted that we all go and dress nicely for the occasion.  I'm surprised he's letting me and Viktor go.
  I wore a long red dress, that wasn't like skins tight but it was long and flowy if that makes any sense.  I was going to put my lipstick on until I heard a knock on my door.
  "Come in!"
  Five entered the room.  He took a good look at me before saying "You look gorgeous."
  "Thanks, you too." I said while blushing and looking at the floor.
  "Hey look, I got you something." Five said and handed me what was a corsage.  It was beautiful.
  "Allison said that you would like it." He explained as he out it on my wrist, "I know this isn't like those stupid school dances you talk about, but I still wanted to get you one."
  "Aww thanks Five." I said while snaking my arms around his neck.
  "It was nothing." Five said while snaking his arms around my waist.
  "I'm so glad I scored an amazing girlfriend." Five sighed.
  "Mmm lovely." I said while giving him a quick peck in the lips. 
  I let go of him to walk to my mirror and apply my lipstick.  From the reflection I saw Five chuckling and then spatial jumping right after.
  God I'm in love right now.

••••

this is probably one of the worst written oneshot I have on here but whatever i'm grieving bc of the lack of tua content we have rn like ☹️☹️ WHERE ARE KLAUS AND ALPHONSO 😭😭😭
anyways i'm gonna go to bed now, gn :))

- marisol <33