Hours went by quickly and the auction began, I'm still observing Alfonso who was still by Vincent's side. The auction was heated in the first piece and so far Lily bought the first three with a large sum of money.

I thought they'll only buy one but it seems like it's not the case, did they have a change of plan? It doesn't matter, I'll also be changing my plan since it looks like Alfonso has so plan on leaving his master's side. 

Discretely leaving my post to go towards the kitchen, I heard the waiter talking about how Lily is spending a lot of money on the painting, not letting the others win the bid.

Seeing this as a chance I sneaked and put a single drop of poison that will make a person's stomach turn upside down, on Alfonso's drink.

No one can resist the call of nature after all. Let's just add some extra drops just because.

"The consigliere is asking for his drink, stop chatting, or do you just want to die?" One servant announced while I hid from their sight.

"I-I'm sorry! I'll deliver it right away." One who was gossiping a while ago said as he took the drink and hurriedly deliver it to my target. I feel like a kid that's pulling a prank and I just want to laugh out loud but I have to stay calm.

After the other staff left, I took the chance and left the area, going back to the main hall where there was an uproar.

Seems like Lily isn't going to stop spending, look at Rin, he's so concerned. How cute, I hope they get back together again, they were a lovely couple.

But that's not something I should be thinking of right now, I can see that Alfonso is already in discomfort after drinking. How pathetic.

I slipped out of the crowd once more and walked past him who was really looking like he was in pain. I shouldn't laugh right now.

"You!" He called while holding his stomach.

"Yes sir?" I asked.

He asked me to lead him to a private comfort room but I told him that they were under maintenance. He was so angry but then I suggested one room reserved for the most VIPs and he wasted no time ordering me to lead him there.

He's so desperate that it's funny.

I led him to the most isolated room that was so far away from the main hall.

"Hey, are you sure this is the VIP ro-"

Chopping his nape to knock him unconscious, looking at him with the coldest gaze that I ever gave.

▬ 𝗧𝗵𝗶𝗿𝗱 𝗣𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗼𝗻 𝗣𝗢𝗩

In a cold room, a man who was unconscious slowly opened his eyes, the bright light over his head made him squint his eyes as he tried to move, but the ropes that tied him to the chair he sits on makes him unable to do so.