Volume 0: Prologue

3rd POV

1 year and 6 months ago
in the middle of the mountains of Japan
The White Room, Main facility.

???: Ayanokouji-sensei!!!

Professor Ayanokouji: What is it? This better be important for you to show up here.

???: Well, sir. We have just gotten reports that unaffiliated heroes have discovered the existence of the White Room and are trying to find this place!

Professor Ayanokouji: Damn it! Who leaked it?

???: Wel-ll, we don't know who leaked the existence of the White Room, but all we know is that they are currently investigating this matter.

Professor Ayanokouji: *Stare*

Damn it, alright, since your information is important, we'll have to take measures..

Bring all the instructors here. Right now! They better be here in 5 minutes or less.

???: Ye-yes sir!!

Tsukishiro's POV

???: Se--sensei!!

Me: What is it?

???: Ayanokouji-sensei is looking for you, including all other instructors to his office!! He said to be there in 5 minutes or who knows what!

Shiba: What do we do Tsukishiro-san!

Me: ugh, Shiba, help me fetch the rest of the instructors.

Me: This rarely happens sensei, what is it that needs all instructors to be there too?

Ayanokouji-sensei's POV

Damn it!!! Who the hell leaked this place, I will fucking kill them! Fuck!

Alright alright, clear up your mind. Who the hell would do such a thing?

This guy has guts to go against me, when I control major politicians under the shadow and have multiple businessmen supporting me, alongside the aid of "All for One" and "Endeavor".

The only person I think that has the guts to do that would be All Might, but that guy is too stupid to make a plan, and if it really was All Might, he would've been here by now.

Could it be done by a double agent of the Hero Public Safety Commission? But I would've known since I have multiple agents there aswell, all in the high parts of their hierarchical ladder.

Damn it, I have only a few options:
1. I could do nothing and let this place run.

But this outcome could lead to the White Room permanently shutting down if it really was true and they were investigating about this place.

2. I could permanently close down this place.

But this option sucks long term wise, I am not a coward, not only that, closing down this place means businessmen will stop supporting me, All for One will stop giving me Nomus for training, and I would definitely lose my power on the major politicians in the government, then they'll dig my history and arrest me.

3. I could use my quirk to move this place. But I don't have enough power to do that. If it's Kiyotaka, maybe he can. But there are alots of risks with that. For one, I don't even know who the traitor is. I can't get rid of the possibility that it is Kiyotaka who planned this out. He could after given permission teleport this place into the bottom of the oceans and kill us all. Even if I can escape, the stuff in that place will simply disappear and we would lose the white room

4. I can kill Kiyotaka, but investors would stop supporting us if Kiyotaka is lost. He is the masterpiece afterall.

5. This is probably the least damaging of all. Shut down the white room for long enough time that the police forget about it. I'll then test my masterpiece to see if he's the traitor or the mastermind between this shutdown.

3rd POV

Tsukishiro: Sensei? You've called us 4 minutes ago.

Professor Ayanokouji: oh they're all here

I am here to announce that..

The white room... is shutting down temporarily. Please hand this information out to the investors. I will be investigating this matter on my own hands.

The 4th generation will be suspended. The 5th all the way to the 9th generations will be suspended aswell. However, the 10th generations and beyond will be continuing. After this matter has been sorted out. The 9th, 10th and 11th generations will be merging into one.

As for where they will be placed, they will join the original facility. This is none of your business since none of you have been there yet. I am to place 5th generations all the way to the 9th to this facility. Be sure to contact the other facilities aswell! Scram!

4th gen instructors: Y-yes sir!!

Tsukishiro: thank god I'm not gonna head these instructo-

Professor Ayanokouji: Tsukishiro, you stay.

Tsukishiro: Y-yes sir! What is it?

To be continued..

A/N

Somewhere in this chapter, lies a quirk Ayanokouji has since birth, can you figure out the quirk?