The Coin Toss

You laughed as the lady who sat next to you smiled "Hm?..Hey Y/N! Do you have any love intrest?" The lady had a slightly worried look on her face, obviously shes crushing on you. But what you didn't know was Sanemi was there, And he was mad. Seeing a girl love you.

"Whore..." Sanemi mumbled as he sighed. He walked over to you two. "Hey Y/N! What a coincidence! I didn't think you'd be here!" Sanemi smiled. "Oh hey Sanemi!" The lady looked at Sanemi, then looked away Damn right you better look away Sanemi thought.

"Uhm...Y/N who's this?-" The lady whispered to you. "That's my Best Friend!" The lady sighed and looked away from the both of you, clearly mad. "Hm?- Well someone's mad!" Sanemi blurted out. You laughed "Alright I'm tired.." You yawned as you got off the stool.

"You wanna stay at my house tonight?" Sanemi put his hand on your shoulder. The lady's eyes widened "Uhm...How about My house Y/N?" The lady smiled. Slightly on edge. You looked at two of them "Uhh....How about we toss a Coin?-" You brought out a Coin and out it on your hand.

"Uh..Sure I guess..." The lady mumbled "Sure!" Sanemi smiled. "I choose tails!" The lady said. "And I'll be heads-". You sighed and tossed the coin in the air, Watching it spin and turn. "H-Hah!-" you grab the coin and cover it up with your hand "What is it?.." You lifted your hand slowly, The coin shined. "It's! Its...Heads!" The lady's eyes widened "Oh...shit.." Sanemi smiled "Well then! Let's go shall we?" He held out his hand.

"Alright then!" you grabbed his hand as he walked out with you, leaving the lady behind "Ugh...Stupid dumbass.." the lady mumbled under her breath.