good girl a professor matt murdock x reader fanfiction

Start from the beginning

But at the same time, something about it felt oh so right.

"Uhh...." The sound of you flickering through your notes brought him back to the present. You were flustered, he heard your heartbeat flutter in your chest. Whatever you were focused on before had really captured your attention, probably the case you guys were studying.

Little did he know, you hadn't been paying attention all class, at least not to his words.

You were focused on him.

Before enrolling in his class, you had heard whispers about the sexy defense lawyer turned professor, someone telling you on a whim that "the blind thing makes him sexier." Which one, was offensive, and two, made no sense. Everyone seemed to be obsessed with him, and you didn't understand why. You heard your advisor make a comment about his charm when you registered for the class, and hell, your friend was taking the class just for him. But you truly didn't understand the appeal. He was just a professor, right? What could be so special about him?

You soon found that the answer was everything. Professor Murdock was the most enchanting man you had ever met. The way he spoke, the slight cock of his head when he got into an argument. That cocky, wide grinned smile, dimples on full display. His rolled up sleeves, god, those muscles through those too tight shirts. His intellect, the way he lectured made your head spin. And of course, the way he said your name. You hadn't been this enamored with a guy since... well, ever. And you weren't alone in that feeling, almost every girl in your class was in love with him. He didn't pay any attention to anyone, though, curving every flirtatious comment or attempt to get him alone. It was clear to the class: he wasn't interested in any of his students.

The way he treated you, however, said otherwise. Mr. Murdock spoke to you in a slightly softer tone than the one he used with his classmates, smiled at you more. He always said your name with a smile, making you feel things you definitely shouldn't be feeling in the middle of class. He left the sweetest comments on all your papers, sent you the kindest, most through email replies. You lingered after class most days with some stupid question, eager to spend more time with you. And he always obliged, always changed the conversation towards you; your other classes, your weekend plans, anything. It was almost as if he wanted more time with you, too.

And that sent shivers down your spine.

"Y/N?"

He said your name again, calling you back to the present. You looked up from your notes to find him standing in front of you, smiling down at you. He leaned on his cane, head tilted, awaiting your answer.

Fuck, the answer!

"Guilty, professor. Definitely guilty."

"Good! Good girl," He said the last part softly, so only you could hear. He didn't mean to, he swore he really didn't mean to, but it slipped out. Maybe it was the fact your hair was down today, the scent of your sweet shampoo flooding his nose. Or maybe it was the fact you were wearing that skirt, a little fluffy cotton number that left your legs on full display. He didn't know what it was that made him say it, all he knew was that couldn't resist, not when it came to you. Not when he suspected it would turn you on. He was grateful at that moment, though the rest of the class was barely paying any attention. Something like that could have cost him his job.

But, fuck, did your reaction make it worth that risk.

Goosebumps covered your entire body, he felt the blood rush to your cheeks again, and somewhere else. Somewhere lower. Your breath caught in your throat, caught off guard by the nickname, which could have been a negative response. But the growing slick between your thighs told him you liked it. That you wanted more. You were so sensitive, so responsive just to two little words, his two little words. He turned you on, he was the one making you feel this way.