✞︎┆⁰⁶· a full commitment ⛥·˚

Start from the beginning

sʜᴜʏᴜᴍᴍʏᴛᴏᴇs
PRESIDENT

sʜᴜʏᴜᴍᴍʏᴛᴏᴇs
copy paste

ʟᴜᴄᴀᴅᴇᴇᴢɴᴜᴛs
PRESIDENT

the five of them met each other back at the club room. they all sat on the chairs while waiting for their club president.

a few minutes later, the club room's door was brutally opened.

"it's an emergency!"

"president!"

"you can scold me later." y/n said and placed the envelope on the table, opening it and taking out the contents.

"a house from a couple of streets away is haunted with the piano as its vessel." y/n said and showed the photography of the piano. "the client, mr. hiroto, said that the house plays the piano every night from 8 pm onwards."

"the house was owned by a couple, mr. and mrs. nuguya." y/n said and showed the photographs. "but it is now left and abandoned by mr. nuguya after he found a new family a few years later after his ex-wife passed away from an accident. mr. hiroto said that the piano has been playing for months now, but he never reported it because it was just a quick play and it is not that loud but..."

"days passed, the playing got louder, and mr. hiroto is afraid that his family might get caught up with the spirit lingering around the house."

"we could do the rituals tonight, but i'm afraid you all still don't know how to use your charms." y/n added and sighed. "i promised mr. hiroto that we can do it the day after tomorrow and i will take responsibility for what may happen to them before the ritual."

"do you all have spare time after school?"

the five nodded.

"go home and get spare changes." y/n said with a wide grin. "we're swimming tonight."

SO CUTE!!! they all thought in excruciating pain.

"don't you think you have one more explaining to do?" vox asked with a smile when y/n started fixing the envelope.

"o-oh right..." y/n mumbled.

"i went out and took the cat to the vet." y/n said before bowing a perfect 90 degrees. "i'm so sorry for not telling!!"

the five of them sighed.

"the next time you go out, inform us. at least don't forget your phone." ike said.

"no kidding, y/n. we were so worried." shu added.

"it won't happen again i swear." y/n said and sighed as well.

"where did you go again?" mysta asked.

"i took the cat behind the school to the vet." y/n answered.

"with shoto?"

"yup." y/n chirped. she was immediately frozen in place when she realized she just ratted out the school council president on her friends.

vox and ike raised an eyebrow. "what do you mean?" vox asked.

"you could've just brought her to the vet after school with us..." luca said with a sad face.