Club Fair Aftermath

Start from the beginning

'I wonder if I can join...' 

Ike Kanji P.O.V

"Anyway, I made a male group chat yesterday"

I invited most of the male members already. Almost all the boys in class D are part of the group chat. Though, Koenji refused to give me his contact information; saying that he doesn't want to soil his being by being part of ugly leftover trash. 

What a narcissist, that guy!

We talked about the messages that people sent in the group chat. It was most people talking about what they bought using the monthly 100k allowance. 

Honestly, this school is the just best.

I noticed that Ayanokouji was looking a bit down. I wonder what's wrong with her? Is she on her period? Looking at her from head to toe, it doesn't seem like she's had her first period yet, haha.

Wait— Did she want to join the group chat? I don't really know if the girls had made their own group chat, but if they had, then Ayanokouji still hasn't been invited. Talking about the group chat must have made her feel isolated. This is her first time attending an actual school, I guess.

"Ayanokouji-san?"

"..."

No response. I looked at her face and saw— an angel!

Her brows were furrowed, and her lips formed a pout. I had the urge to take a photo, but I didn't want to look like a creep. 

Normally, I wouldn't want to interact with Hirata. While I do have his contact, it was just for formality. Turning on my phone and searching for his name, I begrudgingly message him.

[Hirata, can I ask to do something?]

After a few seconds, my messaged was marked read and an animation of three dots in a message bubble appeared. 

[What is it, Ike-kun? If it's within my abilities, I'd gladly help you.]

[Yeah, yeah. Could you to create a class group chat? Wouldn't it be great for people who are too shy to get to know their other classmates via chat?]

[That's a great idea. I'll make one now and try to invite every classmate whom I have on my contacts.]

After a few seconds, a notification popped on my phone saying I was invited to the group. Looking to see the other people invited, I noticed it was mostly the girls from our class.

'Tch! Damn ikemen.'

"Ayanokouji-san, I just talked to Hirata earlier about making a class D group chat. Do you want to join too?"

"Eh, is that fine?"

Her face was coated with mild surprise. At this point, I was barely holding myself from outright taking a photo of her. She started taking out her phone, but suddenly stopped and looked towards the direction of the dorms.

"What's wrong?"

"No... it's nothing. Let's exchange numbers."

The tone of her voice remained impassive, but a very slight smile adorned her face. Jesus Christ, this girl. Her body is not like that of Kushida's or sensei's. It wasn't hot, per se. Contrasting her to them, you could say that her body is not well-endowed.

She didn't have huge breast like Kushida-san or hips like sensei's, but there was something appealing about her that I couldn't point out. 

Showing me her contact information, she excused herself and headed to the direction of the dorm. Ensuring that Ayanokouji was out of earshot, I talk to my companions.

"Ken, Haruki, did you see that?"

"Yeah, Kanji. She's really cute, huh."

"Of course she is. We knew that since the class introductions"

True, we all knew Ayanokouji was cute since she did her on the first day, but it was entirely different if you talked to her. 

'Man, I love this school~'

"Short" interlude before the pool chapter in the light novel. Regarding the contents of this book, I'll be mixing the light novel, manga, and anime since there are "slight" variations between the three and each have their goods and bad. <Manga is mostly bads though~>

Anyways, school restarts tomorrow... Spring break is over, so expect l slower updates. I've been writing this book for fives days already. Today being the fifth. When I first started, I was making three chapters a day, up until yesterday.  

There may be a decrease in chapter updates, I am not sure. We'll see. Since I write to take stress off, expect a lot of chapters just before the end of hell weeks, haha.

That said, thank you for reading this chapter.