family get together!!

I woke up changed into something random and walked downstairs to see my mom. now here's a lil back story about me

My names Taylor and I'm 15 going on 16 in a few months and I'm adopted. My mom put me up for adoption when I was 6 months old and I was at foster care for a while. Kendall Jenner adopted me when I was 11 but I was turning twelve in a few weeks. I didn't trust Kendall because she was new to me and I still have trust issues to this day. Kendall did everything she could do to earn my trust. She earned it a year after she adopted me. I love my aunts Kim khloe Kylie and kourtney. Kim and Kylie bring me fav. Their whole family treats me like I'm not adopted like I'm blood related to them. I'm so thankful for them and for everyone in my family!!

but enough of that and back to this day.

"morning plum" my mom (Kendall) says while making breakfast. "morning mom what's for breakfast" I say walking over and sitting on the stool. "smoothie bowl" she says dancing around while crushing up some fruits. I giggled. "so mom I auditioned for the show euphoria" I say happy. "ooo did you get in?" She asks while putting some fruit and yogurt in the blender. "I won't find out until later" I say nervous. "well don't be nervous I mean it's only a show" she says holding my hand. "your right but are we going over to aunt Kim's today?" I say letting go of her hand and opening insta. "Uh do you want to go?" she asks putting the smoothies in bowls. "well I want to announce to the family about my show if I got in or not" I say scrolling through this boys page smiling a bit. "what are you smiling about" she says putting uncrushed fruits in the bowls with the smoothies. "oh this boy I like his name is Jaden Walton and if I get in the show for season two I get to met his brother!" I say about to have a love break down. "let me see" she says handing me my bowl picking up her phone and going on his insta. "ooo he's cute you and him would make a great couple" she says lifting her eye brows u and down and puckering her lips and moving her shoulders. "mommm stop" I say a lil embarrassed. "ok ok I'll stop but if you wanna go to aunt Kim's be ready by 4pm and if you need me I'm in the gym" she says and walks off. "ok love you!" I yell hoping she heard. "love you!" She yells and that's all. I decided to post of photo of my smoothie bowl and then eat it.

@taylor.jenner

liked by kimkardashian and 12,492,697 others

I swear my mom makes the BEST smoothie bowls <333 tagged: @kendalljenner
_____
kimkardashian what about my smoothie bowls?
^taylor.jenner ummm well she's my mom soooo

kendalljenner awww thanks plum!!
^taylor.jenner no problem mama🥰

onwardjdub hey
^taylor.jenner omg the Jaden Walton commented on my insta?? 🤯

taylers.b you know Jaden!!
^taylor.jenner I don't actually I know him just never talked to him or seen him in person before🤗

onwardtea Taylor Jenner is possibly Jadens new girlfriend??
^taylor.jenner no I've never even met him in real life he and I never dm'ed each other or texted each other and I've never commented on his post before so yeahhhh