♡✙bayonetta x dying fem reader✙♡

"Y/N, we can do this, we can defeat Jubelius! " Bayonetta said in confidence. All that y/n can do is think. "ok, i can do this. right? " bayonetta smiled as she turned to jubelius.  y/n knew that something was goibg to happen to her, but she had no choice but to risk it. for bayonetta. balls of fire were coming from different angles, and it was difficult to dodge all of those at the same time. 

timeskip to where you sadly die

after you had to face different stages of extreme weather, you and bayonetta were beating jubelius's face up. the tall god was almost on the verge of dying. as jubelius got up to punch you both, bayonetta wasn't focused and was going to get hit. "BAYONETTA!!! " you screamed as you pushed her away, you being the one gettibg hit. "no.. NO... Y/N! " she ran to you.  she held you as she traced her hand on your cheek. (the ones on your face 😟☠️)  she was crying as she was shaking you to wake up. you slowly opened your eyes but you were still weak. "bayonetta... " she looked directly into your eyes. "what is it y/n? " she whispered, voice cracks clearly from the crying. "please dont ever give up. i am close to dying... and remember... " you weakly whispered. "i have always loved you. always. bayonetta... i love you. " that was your ever last sentence. your heart stopped beating as life left form your body, your eyes slowly closing. "no... Y/N, PLEASE!! " bayonetta shaked you but got no reaction or response from you, sobbing as she was holding onto you. her sadness quickly turned to anger and faced jubelius. she stood up and left your cold soulless body laying...

at the graveyard where your casket was placed in  a ditch with your tombstone, sayibg your full name and date of birth to date of death. bayonetta was standing near the grave with something in her hands. "y/n, i will always remember you. why did you have to die this early? fate is sometimes unfair. i love you too, my darling, y/n." she dropped rosemary in the ditch with a note. 'i love you too' it said with a kiss staibed with lipstick on the corner. she turbed around to help fight off the angels with jeanne. "im sorry about y/n, cereza. truely am. "