"Watch it," George barks out, eyes narrowed on the wizard until he has the decency to turn an unflattering shade of red and mumble something George can't hear. George's hands slide over Olive's back, digging into the soft sweater. The color reminds him of the ocean, a pretty dark teal that made her eyes look lighter. He doesn't hear what the man says to Olive, but his body freezes when oh so faintly Olive's voice reaches his good ear, "Forgive my boyfriend. He's rather crabby when he's forced to stay up late."

George's gaze easily slips from the wizard and lands on chaotic blonde hair that bobs and bounces when she nods. Boyfriend. His posture straightens, his eyes grow irritated from his sudden inability to blink. Green confronts his, Olive's eyes landing on him and flickering with a hint of confusion until her jaw drops slightly and her lips form a stunned 'O'.

Boyfriend. 

He doesn't realize he's said it until she begins a very awkward, stammering explanation, "I- Did I- What I meant to say-- Oh, Merlin this is--"

"Say it again."

He can practically feel the heat radiating from her pink cheeks, deep ruby like the color of raspberries. Merlin, he was in deep with this girl. Olive opens and closes her mouth a few times before squeaking out sheepishly, "George, I only meant to make sure that man knew that you and I--"

"Ollie," His voice is strained, his fingers tightening in her pretty blue sweater and body swaying closer to hers just as she finally says quietly, "Boyfriend." She pauses, lips twitching into a soft smile, "Is that okay, old man?"

George finally blinks, his hands hauling her up into his chest so that he can satisfy his sudden and unquenchable thirst for her. Boyfriend. His mouth slants on her's tongue slipping past her surprised lips and flicking against her's. Boyfriend. He was Ollie's boyfriend. He groans at the thought, tugging at her lip with his teeth before slipping his tongue in again to lick, to taste, to take. Her answering moan fizzles inside of him like champagne, filling him up with golden light that sings her name over and over until something slams into him from behind and shatters the heaven he's certain he'd just found. 

George whips his head around, scowling immediately at a nausea inducing blue. Nigel smiles, his hands on the hips of a witch George didn't recognize, but those fucking blue eyes are aimed at Olive once again. 

"Sorry," He sounds anything but. George nearly lets go of Olive to finally show Nigel Wolpert just what he thought of him when the boy's smile fades rather quickly. George turns back to Olive just in time to see her giving her friend a thumbs up and mouthing, "She's pretty!"

Ollie. Oh, Ollie. 

George leans down and buries his face in her unruly hair, trying desperately to muffle the sound of his laughter. His chest shakes and his face aches from his grin. This girl. He'd keep this one. Her hands fist his shirt, voice perplexed as she asks, "What?! What are you laughing about now, George Weasley?!"

"You, crazy girl," George snickers and pulls her in closer. The doubt, the possessiveness, the rotten jealousy. It doesn't disappear, but it fades so fast that he forgets what it feels like. He feels warm instead, warm when he leans back to brush her hair from her face and murmur, "My girlfriend is the funniest person I know."

Girlfriend. Olive's cheeks grow as pink as her trainers again, her eyes turning down in a show of shyness so sweet that George could practically taste ice cream. Sweet. She was sweet and good, and she knew him in a way that he didn't think anyone else did. The ugly stuff, the stuff they hadn't even talked about, she knew. 

Olive's lips twist into a bashful smile, evidently too shy to address what he'd called her. He meant it. George leans into her, smirking when her eyes grow rounder. He swallows, slightly ashamed by the rasp in his voice, "You aren't mad at me for being so rude tonight?"