chapter seven || secrets safe with me

Começar do início

Boomer's pov

Brick unlocked the door and we all walked in. I headed straight to my room when we got inside. I walked into my room and closed the door behind me. My window was still open, shit I forgot to close it. I walked over to, I looked across, Miyako's room. He lights were off, she probably fell asleep, she seemed tired. Well so far these past three days we've all gotten close. I guess I also developed a small little crush on Miyako. She's super funny.. sweet.. pretty... she's the most amazing girl. I finished undressing and got in bed. Well i'm tired..

A week later

My brothers and I walked into school. I should go find Miyako. "Ima go find Miyako," I smiled. The guys looked at me weird. "Remember to not get tooooo attached to her, once we complete our plan we're out of here," Brick reminded me. I forgot about that.. I frowned as I was reminded. "Okay fine.." I mumbled. I sometimes hate being part of the evil, I can't enjoy my life how I want to. I walked off to go find Miyako.

As I was walking, I saw her with Momoko. "I'll see you later then," Momoko smiled before walking off. Miyako looked at me then waved. "Hi Boomer!" she smiled. "Hi Miyako," I waved. "The party was so fun last week!" she said. "It was, thanks for showing me how to dance since i'm a terrible dancer," I chuckled. "Anytime," she giggled. "Let's get to class now!" she exclaimed, she grabbed my hand then dragged me to class. We both walked in and took our seats, the classroom was still kind of empty since it was early. She went on her phone and I just stared at the wall as I remembered at the party.

Flashback

I was taking a sip of my drink when Miyako ran over to me. "You aren't drinking are you?!" she asked with an upset face. "Just a little, I just want one drink at least that's it," I said. "Promise you won't drink more," she lift up her pinky. She's too cute. Ugh! Boomer snap out of it! "Promise," I locked my pinky with hers. "Great, now let's dance!" she smiled. She grabbed my hand then pulled me onto the dance floor. "I-I don't really know how to dance," I stuttered. "It's okay, just follow my lead!" she giggled. She let go then started dancing, I looked at her then everyone around us. I saw how all of them were dancing then just followed their lead. "See! Easy!" she smiled.

Flashback over

"BOOMER!" "HUH?!" I looked around confused. "Are you okay?" Miyako asked, waving her hand infront of my face. "Yeah, I was just daydreaming," I smiled. She looked at me then just smiled back. "Oh okay!" she smiled. She went back to scrolling on instagram. "She's so cute.." I mumbled quietly. "Hmm?" Miyako looked at me again. "Huh? Oh nothing," I smiled awkwardly. She nodded before looking down. "Boomer!!" someone said. I looked over, it was some girl. "Uh yeah..?" I asked.

"My name is Himeko! And I would just like to say that I really like you," she blushed. I looked over at Bubbles, she was looking at us annoyed. "uh thank.." I rubbed the back of my head. "Would you like to go on a date with me?" she asked with a smile. I was about to say something when Miyako hugged me. "Sorry Himeko! We kind of have something going on here," she glared at Himeko. "Oh really?" Himeko chuckled before crossing her arms. "Yes, right boomie?" Bubbles asked. I just know my face is as red as a tomato right about now. "Y-yes," I stuttered.

Himeko glared at Bubbles then walked off with her friends. Bubbles let go then sat down next to me. "I'm sorry Boomer, I just don't think you should date her. She's weird and only dates guys to be popular, I had to save you," she blushed. "It's okay! Don't worry," I smiled. "I don't have a crush on you or anything.. I just wanted to help you," she mumbled. My face slowly turned into a frowning one. "Oh.. yeah.. I get it." I said. She didn't look at me and went back on my phone. Ouch, that kind of hurt.. she doesn't like me. I was hoping at least a bit of that was her being serious..

Momoko'a pov

I arrived to gym class, Brick was in there playing basketball by himself. Our teacher wasn't here so were free to do what we want. "Brick!" I called out. He stopped the ball and looked back at me. "Oh hey Momoko," he smiled. "Uhh, so what exactly went on at the party last week? I never got the chance to ask about that since I was busy with school work.." I asked. He looked up as he thought. "Well after I gave you my sweater, we went in to dance and you had a drink. That drink turned into several and then you were drunk," he chuckled.

"Oh gosh, this is why I don't do parties," I face palmed. "Did I do anything weird?" I asked. His face turned red but he shook his head no. "Oh ok.." I smiled. "Can I play too?" I asked. I don't really play basketball but he can teach me! "Sure," he smiled. He handed me the ball and I tried to shoot it. I missed and Brick laughed at me. "Don't laugh," I frowned. He laughed even more. "Sorry Momoko," he smirked. I rolled my eyes playfully and watched him shoot. He made it then started doing a little victory dance. He's kind of cute... NO MOMOKO SNAP OUT OF IT! You can't fall for him... you're a powerpuff..

word count: 1767