🎆•*Chapter Seventeen*•🎆

The four hashira grab their katanas and launch in a battle stance, and y/n just stands in front of them, looking up at the infinity tower that has been spit open

A figure launches out of the building and the hashira all think in their heads: "how are the demons coming out into the day light?!"

The figure is none other than basketball, who punches a stunned sanemi in the face.

Obanai automatically aims for Akaza's neck but he can't cut it. He jumps back and gets ready to charge again, but he's lifted into the air by one of hantegu's bodies, which gave multiplied from Gyomei's attacks.

The hashira knew there were too many but still fought on.

"Y/N! HELP ME OVER HERE!" Giyuu yells from across the field. Douma is pounding blood dell art one after another non stop, and Giyuu is struggling to run and dodge them.

You just stand there and watch, and the hashira realize that you were weren't ever on their side from the begging.

Daki and Gyutaro fall down from the tower and move in on gyomei, who is having trouble fending off Gyokko at the same time. Kokushibo hasn't come, and you don't think he will need to.

DEATHS:

Giyuu-punched in the heart by Akaza while trying to behead Douma.

Sanemi-cut in half from Daki's obi while still poisoned by Gyutaro, when getting dropped by the flying hantegu.

Obanai-diced up to pieces while being electrocuted by Douma and hentegu, which poisonous spikes insoles into him by Gyokko.

Gyomei-upper moons 5,4,and 3, attacks combined into a bloody mess :(

"Well that took longer than expected." Daki clicks her tongue.

"Forty five minutes I think." Akaza confirms.

"Well we should go kill the master and everyone else." Gyokko says.

"Okay you guys go that way to the backyard and we will go inside."

Right as the uppermoons had finished talking, four girls walked in on the conversation.

It was the three butterfly girls and Aoi. They stared in shock and fear. Then they took in the dead hashira and started to cry.

"Um...sorry Aoi for like not telling you and stuff...but you know I had to, and you should probably run because I don't want to hurt you guys." You say, gently pushing the girls out of the uppermoons view.

"Mmmmmmm~! I'm telling you, lord Akaza! You should really try eating girls! I promise they are more delicious than any of the men you have ever eaten!" Douma offers Akaza the arm of one of the white haired twin girls. :(

"I said I won't eat it." And with that Akaza punches Douma in the face.

"We should really go back to master with this head." Gyutaro says, lifting up that black haired master guys head.

"Yeah let's go."