"...Well, my dad doesn't tell me what he does for a job," She frowns once more, her bright green eyes dropping. "He says that it's private information that he can't share with me. So I'm not really sure on how we get money,"

"...You guys are lucky," Narancia moves to sit beside the two, Fugo taking a seat right beside him. "I would do anything to live with a parent who loves me. Mama's not doing so well," He shook his head, pulling his knees up to his chin.

"Narancia," Fugo moves so that Narancia is facing him. "I understand that you're going through a lot right now... But I promise that you'll find parents who love you. Your dad didn't deserve you anyway," He growls, thinking about how Narancia's father treated him.

"...," Narancia's amythest eyes glaze over again, tears rolling down his cheeks. "I-I just want Mom to be okay. I know she loved me a lot and I want to stay with her, I don't want her to leave me yet. It's way too soon," He covers his face in defeat. He knows it's going to happen soon. "...Her eye disease is going to be the end of her," He whispers underneath his breath, crying helplessly as the sun begins to set.

"...Narancia," Fugo brings the boy into a soft hug, truly feeling bad for him. He set his anger aside, trying to comfort him the best that he possibly could. "...You'll be okay," He speaks in a comforting tone, Narancia crying helplessly into Fugo's shoulder.

"...You brat, Giorno!" Leone rushes over to the scene, growling lowly. "You just had to bring up parents, didn't you?!" He grabs the boy by his shirt, pulling him up from the ground.

"Agh...!" Giorno chokes a bit, his shirt digging into his throat.

"Say that you're sorry right now, look at him!" Leone's eyes look as if they are burning with rage.

"S-Spia...!!" He can't speak clearly quite yet, Leone's strength is much greater than his.

"SAY IT!" Leone raises his voice at the boy, Giorno's eyes widening in fear.

Fugo grimaces at the scene, and Narancia began crying harder. The blonde hugs his head tighter to his shoulder, not wanting Narancia to see what was going on.

"Spiacente...!" ("Sorry...!") Giorno finally catches his breath, Leone throwing him aside after he had apologized.

"Good," The silver haired boy turns his head away, shaking his head in disapproval. "Tch," He crosses his arms, turning completely away from Giorno. That was until he was met with the boy's father himself.

"...And what did you just say to my Giorno?" The vampire's silhouette had his arms crossed as he stood right behind Leone.

"He hurt Narancia's feelings. I'm not sure if you're familiar with gangs or not, but the new members need to know their place," He doesn't seem overly phased by Dio's words, the boy was the most fearless out of the whole gang.

"I told you earlier that if any of you hurt my Giorno, then I would make sure that you wouldn't see another day. I'm not sure if you're familiar with being a father, but young and cocky men such as yourself need to know their place as well," Dio hisses as he inched closer to Leone.

"Why can't you see that this whole situation was your son's fault?" Leone narrows his eyes, still unbothered by the vampire. "He said something that made Narancia cry,"

"Like he knew it would make him cry!" The vampire and the silver haired boy continue to argue, Fugo grimacing as he tries to block Narancia's ears. He decides he can't take it anymore either.

"Come on, Narancia," The blonde gets up from the ground, pulling the black haired boy up with him.

Narancia sniffles, feeling as if the whole thing was his fault. "Where are we going?" He questions, rubbing one of his eyes.