Chapter 15 - Say

"I hate this place already."

"Me too sunbae, but we don't have another option."

Yeonjun looked at Soobin who had the same look of disgust as his, looking around the cheap room of the motel, the paint on the walls scraping off and the bed seemed a little too small for two people to actually fit it— this room surely wasn't meant for two people but the money they had made them compromise.

Lights dim and orangish, lights of it gave the vibe of what is this room actually used for.

"Can you hear that?" Soobin asked, focusing his own ears looking up at the ceiling and around, walking towards where the sound was coming from.

"Hear what?" Yeonjun asked, focusing himself eyes widening as he shared a look with Soobin, "Fuck! It's moaning, right?"

"I'm not sure, you have been in a relationship not me." He joked, instantly getting swatted on his head, making him grimace.

"Don't remind me of that ever again." Yeonjun stuck his tongue out, trying his hardest not to cringe over the low sounds of moans that were heard, according to the one on the reception the rooms were soundproof (he didn't get why did the woman tell them about it) so if they could still hear it distinctively— someone is surely getting fucked good.

Soobin looked back at Yeonjun, staring at the older seeing him already starting to unbutton his shirt cursing about how warm it was here while looking around for the remote of the air conditioner.

The shirt hung merely over Yeonjun's shoulders as he hit the remote in his palm trying to make it work, sighing as he slipped out of his shirt.

If Soobin didn't know any better, he'd think that Yeonjun was on purpose seducing him— sad for him that the other was just comfortable with him.

Every piece of skin that got revealed made Soobin clench and unclench his jaw, eyes trailing down the bare back, gulping; thinking how perfect Yeonjun was, the broad shoulders, his shallow curve of waist, those bumps of his spine and the curve of his bottom and the rest of skin getting covered by those loose pajama pants.

Yeonjun was the most beautiful man to ever exist, for him. And he doubts that he'd ever find someone as pretty and impossibly handsome as Yeonjun ever.

Drawing in a deep breath he looked away just in time when Yeonjun turned around, going off about how the air-conditioning here was slow and he would burn at this point.

"It's not that warm." Soobin said, he cleared his throat, avoiding looking anywhere near Yeonjun, keeping his sight away from the man, taking deep breaths, trying hard to remind himself that he is supposed to not feel things for his best friend from whom he'd never receive the love back.

Sad. But real.

"Why are you sweating then?" Yeonjun questioned, sitting on the bed, nose scrunching at the creaking sound it made, making him bend down to see one of the legs having just the wooden block nailed into it.

To have that sex life where your partner breaks the bed— it must be nice or the beds are just fucking shit.

"Because it's not the room that's hot." Soobin winced as he registered of his words being side out loud, looking around the room taking his coat off.

Pinching his eyebrows, Yeonjun wanted to ask what it is then? but decided not to as Soobin was already taking off his shirt now, he stared, smiling a little when the bruises were healing, just having the yellowish and dark red hues— better than those blacks and blues— he was glad Soobin was getting better.

Kicking his legs back and forth, he sat up straight staring at Soobin's back, "Your bruises are getting better when you return back to University?" He asked.