📚 IJR : Romance (Done)

- INITIAL JUDGING ROUND -

❍ The initial judging round has started! In this round, all participants per genre will be judged by our judges.

❍ To pay for the judges' hard work, effort, and time, a separate payments must be made by our participants. The judges have the right to give or to not give the scores and feedback of the participant who didn't do the payments. You just need to do the payments for your judge, nothing more, nothing less.

As mentioned before, you, the participants, are not allowed to change your book cover, title, username, blurb, and anything connected to your entry. You are also not allowed to edit any part of your story once the judging round started. Hosts of this book awards will be looking at the participants' books to check whether they changed anything or not.

You can update your story but that will not be part of the story parts that will be judged by the judges (if they chose to continue the story until the end).

❍ Target Timeline:

Start of initial judging round: April 18, 2022

End of initial judging round: May 20, 2022

- ROMANCE -

Batch 1

Judge: miellealani

• Payments:

- Vote 5 parts of any of his/her book/s and follow him/her.

Comment "done" + "title of the story you've voted" here once finished --->

- Note (not part of payments that the participants needed to accomplish): All the judge's book will be added to STCBackUp's reading list as an addition.

1. MARIAHISAL | The Unrequited Lovestory
2. IamLqcs | Can We Fall, One More Time?
3. diemensyon | Tragedy of the Fallen Hero

4. gemaiara | A Hard Habit to Break

Batch 2

Judge: saksharaaaa

• Payments:

- Vote 5 parts of any of his/her book/s and follow him/her.

Comment "done" + "title of the story you've voted" here once finished --->

- Note (not part of payments that the participants needed to accomplish): All the judge's book will be added to STCBackUp's reading list as an addition.

1. Charmestry_W | Pledges of Predilection
2. pixxiebear | Falling In Love
3. aispecx | Death's Solace
4. httpshp | The Billionaire's Rich Maid

- SUMMER TEA BOOK AWARDS -

• If you have questions, kindly send a DM to the following accounts:

SummerTeaCommunity19

orphicrealmm_
Majestrimeee
ModernDuchess
Rain-angel

• Or, you may also comment in line with the arrow below your question.

--->

- Hosts