"DANCE WITH HIM"

HIRA POV:

He took me on the dance floor. We stood there silently staring into each other's eyes for a moment. Then he decided to break the awkward silence between us and whispered something in my ear "shall we...?" He again fixed his gaze towards me to signal him to move. I nodded slowly.

AUTHOR'S POV:

He moves his foot, she moves hers...they
Look at each other again....still suspicious right?!? He moves again...she moves again....they seemed to be moving in sync, without they even wanting to. And bit by bit before their eyes they slipped into dance. Just the lights create more Romantic atmosphere around them, and grabbing everyones attention towards them in awe. This looks like a blossoming romance to everyone who's watching them. Just by then the music stops and lights became normal. They got separated from each other feeling more awkward. "I'll see you around!" Hira leaves him to search for her aunt.

HIRA POV:

I finally found her talking to her daughter. I went towards them. "Oh my gosh! I didn't thought you'd look this amazing in this dress." Aunt commented. Hyuni made a disgusting face..."thanks aunt and you look good as well. Congratulations hyuni" she fakes a smile "hmm! I think you're here not for just attending my wedding but also for something else!" She stated and diverted her gaze to somewhere else making me look in that direction as well. She pointed at yoongi who was talking to someone. He looked at me and flashed a smile and I automatically smiled back to him. "And someone's even sharing smiles huh?!" My aunt said I turned to her. "It's not like that aunt and don't conclude anything yet." I told her. Hyuni rolled her eyes " Ok you two please continue! I'm leaving. "

I stopped her "and be sure you don't get bored by him" i winked at her. she stormed back to his husband. Why is she clinging on to him so much I mean nobody's gonna snatch him...right?'

"So tell me everything!" She signaled me. "Umm! I don't know yet." I said.. "should I go and ask for his number for you...or should I directly ask him 'is he interested in you'? But before that tell me his name?" My eyes widened seeing her getting all excited. "His name is min yoongi and you're not going to him asking for his number..." I stated. Her face dropped.

"Dont be stupid he's handsome and I saw how he was looking at you all the time."

"I don't know...if he's interested let him make a move on me then" I said and walked away from her.

YOONGI POV:

"jimin I think she already fell for our trap. And we should move on our next step now." I told him.

"Hyung! According to my sources she's not gonna fall this easy like all others did. She's different and this time you'll be the one to make a move." What jimin stated was true..she different. Yet before all girls had swoon all over me. Yes they were all sluts! But hira is not like them... she will be hard to get.

"If it's like that....then challenge accepted." I said confidently.

"Hyung! Careful you can't fall for your prey." I glared at him.

"I'm going to get her number!" I said him in angry tone.

I'm searching for her but she's not with that women anymore. I looked everyone and I saw her walking to door. Wait is she leaving already? I need to hurry. I walked fastly to her.

"Hira!..."

HIRA POV:

Im more annoyed now. I just want to go home and stick to my bed. Wearing heels was my biggest mistake. And this dress is like a torture. I heard someone shouting my name behind.