Mcdonalds Before the Q&A

Based on their first ever YouTube video (and one of my personal favorites)

Y/ns POV:

"-but I was thinking we go to the dollar tree and get costumes and pop off in the McDonald's drive through" Nick says pointing the camera at us. "Dude fuck yeah" I say as me and Matt laugh. "Let's go get dripped out" Nick walks towards the door as Matt grabs the keys and me and Chris follow close behind.

The car ride to dollar tree was full with singing, laughter, and me complaining about my stomach being empty.

"Y/n!" Nick yells across the dollar tree as Matt tells him to shut up."We should be bumble bees!" Nick laughs as I run to the front of the store and grab us tutus.

"Mustaches?" Chris says nodding his head at us as we all laugh and go to the front and pay.

When we get in the car we put on our costumes. "That unibrows a look" Nick states as I look at Chris and see one of the mustaches on his forehead. "You're slaying" I add on as Matt starts giggling.

Nick gets out of the car and starts karate kicking the doors. "Oh that fits fire" I jokingly compliment as Matt says "dude I cant, the one handcuff" as we all laugh and Nick gets back in the car.

We pull up to the McDonald's drive through as Nick orders "Hi, can I get a 20 piece chicken nugget with sweet and sour"

"Buzz buzz" I say as the triplets try and hold in their laughter.

"3 large fries"

"Buzz buzz"

"A large doctor pepper, and that's it thank you"

"BUZZ BUZZ" I scream as Matt looses it. "Buzz  buzz" Chris repeats through his uncontrollable laughter as we pull up to the window all of us trying to recover from our laughing fit.

"You like our outfits?" Nick asks, handing the card to the lady as Matt lightly bangs his head on the steering wheel accidentally making the horn beep as Chris starts laughing again.

"Yeah!" The kind lady in the window answers as Nick explains "thank you! We went to the dollar and I got fake handcuffs" "Really?" "Yeah it was fun, I recommend it was a great night out"

"Have a buzztiful night!" I say as Nick adds on: "please do". Matt laughs as he grabs our food and we leave the drive through.