"You got crumbs on your face, Eatsuki." He said with a smirk.

"Who are you?" Futaro asked, confusing both Ryuuji and Itsuki. "You girls are hard enough to tell apart as it is. Don't go chasing your hairstyle."

"Fuu, it's obviously Eatsuki. Don't you see the star hairpins?" Ryuuji pointed them out, before a sly grin appeared on his face. "Besides, who other than Eatsuki would go for the food first before anything else at this festival." He teased her, causing her to pout.

"You don't ever stop, do you?" She asked sarcastically, before pointing a finger Futaro's way. "And I'm free to do my hair however I please." She said, before crossing her arms.

"Ahh~ that won't do. When a girl changes her hairstyle, you have to compliment her. Don't you think so, Ryuuji?" Ichika made her presence known as she rejoined the group.

"Eeh, I'm more the teasing type than complimenting type. You should know that by now." Ryuuji responded, as Ichika leaned towards him and Futaro.

"Hey, don't you want to find out if girls truly wear nothing  under their yukatas?" She asked them with a sly grin. Ryuuji returned her grin with one of his own.

"By all means go ahead, that is if you're willing to prove you're an exhibitionist~" He retorted, causing her to blush slightly as she faultered, making Ryuuji laugh. "Hahahaha! You can't beat me at teasing, Ichika!" He declared. The eldest Nakano sister huffed, before turning her attention to Futaro.

"How about it?"

"I don't believe in it...That was a long time ago. I already know." Futaro deadpanned.

"I bet it still got your heart racing, though." Ichika stated, though Futaro shook his head.

"No, no you did not." She gave a short pout, before her phone went off. Nino rejoined the group, just as Ichika walked off to answer her phone.

"What are you all doing here? Ichika, let's go." Nino called out, as Ichika turned to her with an apologetic smile.

"Sorry, I got a call."

"Ugh...and you know, it was supposed to just be the five of us here for the fireworks. Why are you two here?" Nino's attention went to the two males.

"You do realize this festival isn't just for you, right? Besides, I'm waiting for my group." Ryuuji responded quickly, as Futaro followed up.

"I'm just here for my sister."

"Onii-chan, Ryuuji nii-chan, look! Look!" The voice of Raiha got their attention, as they turned to see Yotsuba and the girl in question walking their way. In Raiha's hand,  was a plastic bag filled with water, and filled with lots of goldfishes. This got two whole different reactions from the two young men.

"Woah! Great job you two!"

"Couldn't you just hold back a little?"

Yotsuba scratched the back of her head sheepishly with a small laugh.

"Ahahaha...Seeing Raiha-chan, I couldn't help but want to get her a gift." She explained, as Raiha showed them something else.

"Ah! She bought me this too!" She showed a mini firework set.

"That's the last thing we need today!" Futaro yelled out, as Ryuuji laughed at his reaction. "Did you say thank you to Yotsuba?" Futaro asked.

"Oh!" Raiha turned to Yotsuba and hugged her, surprising the fourth sister. "Yotsuba-san! Thank you! I love you!" She exclaimed, as Yotsuba began to tear up, before she held Raiha tightly, rubbing her cheek against Raiha's.