Chp.1 Invasion Attack

Start from the beginning

Benny: Dutch look! The new boards finally arrived! This is the pure unadulterated real deal!

Dutch: Heh, probably the first ever guy to use the word "pure" in this city. Now hurry your ass up and get that stuff on the boat Benny.

Benny: Haha, sure thing!

Benny drives off to their boat and Dutch kept on walking...

Dutch: Heh, our crew can be so damn simple minded sometimes....well, not that our crew isn't like it use to be before.

He started to get bit of flashbacks, years ago when "HE" use to be in his crew, having a blast, working together, one hella of a ride, and even so, "HE" and Revy being best partners as well...and after that...hell has loss between them...

Dutch: Sure as hell will miss that bastard....*sighs* Damn it Rev...why you gotta be blinded with Greediness....Welp, hope she doesn't fucks up with this rookie.

-LATER-

Later on, at a hotel, we then see Rock sleeping, who he now works with Dutch and the Black Lagoon company....and so Revy waking him up...

Revy: Wake up sailor!

Rock. h-Huh?? Whaaa???

Revy: We got a job to settle.

Rock: O-Oh okay...a job??

Outside, Benny started up the car, ready to head to their ship...Revy appearing...

Dutch: Where the hell's Rock?

Revy: Ugh, I told him to wash up, but I'm sure he's taking his sweet ass time.

Then Rock appears out from the hotel building...

Rock: My bad!

He gets in her car, and so as the rest, Benny then presses on the gas and drives off...

Benny: Alright, so what's the stitch?

Dutch: Just came in. Passed in by Donnie Yen.

Rock: Who's Donnie Yen??

Dutch: He gives us job time to time. Today, we're receiving a package from the Vietnamese military at Fukuoka island. I figured since our schedule was I open. Anyways, nothings better than a hard days work.

Revy: What are we even suppose to do with these lame jobs, Dutch? No wonder we can't make Office boy here trade these shitty white collar shirts for some REAL clothes.

Rock: I-I told you, it's just my style.

Revy: Which ALSO reminds me, Rock, what happen to the Hawaiian shirt I got you off from that market, you know the one!

Rock: You mean that hideous shirt?? Wearing it is like giving me a damn punishment.

Revy: Oh, so you saying I got any taste at all?!

Meanwhile, at a restaurant, we then take a look back at Mr.Chin, who he then gets a called from someone...

Mr.Chin: Yeah? ...that's right, looks like they fell for the trap. Whether you wanna see this thing through is up to you at this point....hehe, I know you've been having bad luck lately, and hearing last time you got chased around by a battleship...Eh? ...look just take care of that job, and I can guarantee you'll get all of the tolls between here and Kalimantan....yeah that's right, that's the deal.

He then hangs up and slams his phone to the table...

Mr.Chin: *chuckling* I told you Dutch...you won't be getting second chances with us. So you better start praying, cause you'll need a way to reach it heaven, heheheha!!!